THE MAFIA WORLD

Note:
This is my very first story. I am not a good author. I still hope you would like this.
Fyi, english is not my first language, so if you see any grammatical error please try to ignore.

Disclaimer:
All the characters in this story are made up in the head of author, hence, they're fictional. It has nothing to do with the real life of any of the mentioned character. Do not get offended soon.

PJM INTRO:-
He is a well known mafia in Seoul.
A rich, young, dashing CEO of THE PARK ESTATE. Everyone is frightened by his name. His dark aura and his stare is enough to make one quiver in fear. Whatever or whosoever goes against him can definitely not see the sun next day. He lives alone in his big ass mansion with bulk of guards and security. He is living an extravagant luxurious life. This man can make anyone rot in hell without even thinking twice.

Secretary:- Mark

Y/N INTRO:-
She is a daughter of a Rich Businessman. She is right now reading in a college. She has a great persona. Boys drool over her, but she doesn't gives a damn to those lil hearts. She definitely is beautiful, has a kind heart, and also a bold girl.

What will happen when she will get across THE GREAT MAFIA PJM.

Best friend: Jack and Lisoo

Present time:

PJM POV:

I entered a club where i was called by my enemy 'Lee Know'. He tried many times to interfere in my business. Making it a lil short,
He want my 20% shares in business. But i think he forgot that I THE GREAT MAFIA PARK JIMIN; don't like anyone to interfere in my business.
He thinks he called me here today, that's why i am here. He is a real fool.
So lame tactics of him won't affect a bit on me. He is here because I want him to be here. I will KILL him today. How could that asshole even think I will make a deal with him. That man really got some audacity. Nevermind, I wish that little punk a fistful of luck to deal with me.

A few minutes later:

"You dumbass how did you even get this thought in your pity head that I will give you my shares."

(His men were standing around Lee Know who was now tied up in ropes)

Lee know:
"I-I am a-am sorry Mr. Park. I did a huge mistake. P-Please forgive me Mr.Park....Oops !! You think I am scared of you....aww soo bad cuz I am not.... You can't kill me cuz I know your secret.... I got the blueprint of your all illegal works and now you gotta pray for yourself-- aaahhhhhhhhh"

And that's it. I shot him right on his head twice without blinking for once.
He thinks I am scared of my enemies but no,He is damn wrong.

"Rest in hell dear Lee"

"Guards clean this mess within 5 minutes."

"Waiter! Get me a wine"

AUTHOR POV:

The waiter shivered while he served the wine. His eyes never left his feet. Lifting his right hand he offered him the expensive glass, which was accepted by Park Jimin aggressively.

The club was all messed up.

Hey sweeties!!
I hope you liked this one.....
Part 2 is coming soon....
Well....there's a lot of suspense....
Enjoy...!!

Vote.