1: Achllys Parvis

"Sister! Is something the matter?" Achllys returned his sister's embrace back as she felt the girl squeeze him gently.

"Achllys– your alive..." She can hear the relief in her voice and how it wavered.

"Ofcourse I am? Your starting to worry Zeke and I, did you stay up the whole night once again?" He immediately let go of his embrace with his sister and studied her face.

Keira shook off her head and flash a smile, "No...it's just I have this bad dream... really bad." Keira took a hold of his two brothers hands and squeeze it gently.

"But I'm glad it's just a dream." For a moment Achllys saw the sadness in his sister's face but he smiled back as well.

"Dreams comes as the opposite sometimes, and Zeke's birthday is about to come, I'll promise to give my favorite little brother a best gift ever." Keira watch as the two laugh together and genuinely happy.

"Oh. Are you not going to visit father again?"

"Yes sister."

"No... starting today that will change." Her violet eyes stared out of the window as the sunlight poured out of it.

For a moment Achllys was stunned of what he heard.

"Eh?" Although he keeps on convincing his sister to stop gaining their father's love she would still insist on pushing her self up but now...

"Sister...did you fall off from the bed and hit your head off?" But his sister just glared at her.

"Ehehe... sorry." His little brother snickered beside him.

"Are you laughing at me Zeke?"

"No big brother!"

"Oh, you have to eat your own breakfast sister. I have to talk with father." Achllys immediately stride his way onto his father's office.

Upon arriving infront of his room he let out a sigh before knocking on the door.

"Come in."

As he heard the permission to enter, he opened the door and closing it behind him before he bowed to his father.

"Greetings father." He look up to meet those similar like eyes of his.

"What is it that you need? Achllys?" His father stop on doing his own work .

"I just want to have your permission to enter the magic tower." He said as he stood still.

"I heard you got an invitation...and why didn't it reach to me first?" He questioned to Achllys.

And the boy answered him directly, "I know you won't allow me...since you want me to focus on handling some business affairs."

His father eyed him for a second, before the man look away seemingly conflicted but Achllys didn't saw it.

"Do whatever you want," Achllys stood stunned by his father's words.
The two of them may have the same behavior and similar face but the two also contradict each other.

"I can?... really?"

"Yes, just don't be absent of your own brother's birthday." The man looked at his son.