prologue.

ع ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊

ع ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
prologue

jungkook breathlessly looked at his reflection in the mirror. the red marks painted across his neck made him want to shrivel in disgust. he could no longer recognize the man that looked back at him.

how could he do something like this?

there's no denying that he has caught himself in these type of predicaments in the past. being an idol and traveling the world; throughout the years, he's found himself having one-night stands with random people he met. it's how he met her. sasha.

he could still remember how the black, glittery mini dress contrasted with her brown skin. how much the material clung on to her curves. he wasn't obsessed with her, but he was damn sure in love. after that night, he knew that she was the one he was destined to be with. at his age and being who he was, jungkook never saw himself getting married and having children, until he met her.

he's never felt that way towards any girl or guy he's been with. they've all been old relationships that he's quickly forgotten about, but she has always stuck with him. no matter how many arguments and breakups they've been through, he has always pursued her.

but what he did this time was beyond forgivable...