Agreement Form

I, ______________________, agree to the followings rules set by Mistress Ava:

I will greet Mistress Ava when she comes in.
When Mistress Ava comes over I will strip naked and get on my knees and wait for Mistress Ava to tell me what to do.
I will not tell Mistress Ava no if I do I will be spanked 100 times.
I will get 20 spankings before and after each session.
I will count each spanking even if I have something in my mouth.
I will do as I am told with no questions or face repercussions.
I will not waste Mistress Ava's time, for every minute I waste I will be spanked at the end of my session however many times Mistress Ava thinks is good.
Sessions are booked in 3 hour time slots. You can book more than one session a day. Example if you want 9:00-12:00 and 12:00-3:00 you can do that.
I will end my sessions 30 minutes(depending on how many sessions I have that day. If I have two sessions I can either get my punishment at the end of each session or at the end of my second session where I will end it an hour early.) early to get my extra spankings or handcuffed and fucked.
I will not speak during my sessions unless I am told to speak.
I will be naked the whole time unless Mistress Ava says otherwise.
I understand that Mistress Ava can change my order and use whichever toy she thinks is best for me.
At the end of each session I will say thank you.

I, ______________________, obey these and other rules that Mistress Ava tells me. If I break any of these rules, I will be told either to get on my knees with my ass up or bend over with my hands cuffed to my ankles and spanked 100 times with a belt for each rule that I break. If I am bad I will be told to pick a spot and I will be spanked by Mistress Ava for 15 minutes.

Submissive_____________________

Mistress________________________