Chapter 2:

"Hello" - talking

'Annoying arse' - thinking

Fowl - writing/message/news

"Enough" - Beastspeak

"Hello" - speaking different languages

§Open§ -Parseltongue

Chapter 2:

No ones pov:
It has been a year since Harry has been abandoned by the Potters for his younger brother and force to live with his abusive muggle relatives. At first Harry life started out simple he had to do little dusting, deweed the and water the garden, and help his aunt cook. The chores were simple at first but after two months living with the Dursleys his work load became more he was forced to do all the cooking and cleaning. Harry did everything the Dursleys didn't want to do.  However what was worse then being treated like a servant to his relatives were the punishments. At first the punishments were light if he didn't  finish his chores or he had done a thing of accidental magic. The punishment were things like a smaller portions of meals, no going to the park, or no going to the library. Things like that which were all very reasonable but then after half a half year with the Dursleys the punishment if you could call it that got worse Harry's  family at one time burned his trunk with all his stuff he brought with him saying they have none of that freakishnesss in there house. After that he was  given and force to wear his fat walrus of a cousins old clothes. He was taken from the smallest bedroom and thrown into the cupboard under the stairs. From then his daily beatings started he would be beaten if his chores wasn't done, beaten if he did anything magical or as the Dursleys called it freakish. Harry was even punish for things not his fault like his uncle Vernon being late because of traffic, a deal not going through, or Vernon not getting a promotion for his job When something went wrong for the Dursleys they blamed and punished Harry for it. Harry right now is walking home from the park where he was hiding at because his cousin Dudley and his gang were protestapating fkyin something called Harry Hunt which was an activity where Dudley and his friends chase after Harry and when they catch him they beat him up. It was raining and he knew he was going to be punished  by his family for being so late and for spoiling their presous Dudley's fun. As  Harry walked he sees a girl on the ground picking up her soakd books and journals. Harry being the person he is decides to help the girl he crouches down and helps her pick up her things the girl seems shocked Harry continues to gather up the items and hand them to her when there fingers touch there was a slight spark Harry looked at there hands then to the girl wide eyes he sees her necklace and gets a slight memory  he shakes his head and forces it down  then looks at the girl  who stares at him shocked.

Harry-*whispers*"Your like me aren't  you"

?-*slightly worried looks around*"what you mean"

Harry-*whispers*"You can do magic can't you"

?-*shocked*" Yes wait are you muggle born to my parents were ever so happy when we knew why I had stuff happened we couldn't explain. I  am Hermione, Hermione Granger"

Harry-"Harry *pulsed  and thought for a second* Harry Evans and to answer your question no I not a muggle born  and by that necklace around your neck it's  safe to say you aren't either"

Hermione-"What you mean"

Harry-"Look Ms. Granger I  don't have much time I really have to get home but I will say this before I go. Go to Gringottes be polite and ask to speak to someone about an inheritance test and if I right you will have at least 2 inheritance to claim I tell you now claim them then I say this do not trust  Albus Dumbledore or everything you read about him. After claiming you titles ask the goblin advice on what books to get for your claiming titles now I must go Ms. Granger but I promise you we will meet again for Hogwarts in 7 years and I hope you take my advice until then *he took her hand bow kisses her knuckles* I  bid you a humble adue"