How it started.

Ochako walked away She went into the girls dorm they were hanging out She decided to join because why not maybe She can tell tsu I love her She started to blush and giggled as She opened the door and walked in looking at momo, tsu, jiro, and Mina, she sat down on the bed and said "hey guys Watcha doing?" In a nice tone.
"oh nothing just talking about our crushes, someone here likes you" Mina said smiling at ochako as tsu got up and sat next to ochako.
"Hey ochako" said tsu
"Hey tsu!" Said ochako in a calm tone
Tsu blushed at Ochako's voice and looked at mina saying "you next mina" said tsu. Mina began to say "hmm I don't know who I like yet" Mina looked at momo and said "how about you mo?" Mina said. Momo looked next to her looking at jiro "to be honest jirou, I love you." Momo started to blush and she looked away scared what will jirou think of her. Jirou looked at momo and blushed as she said "I love you too." She smiled and went close to momo giving her a kiss. Tsuyu and ochako looked at each other for a while until one of them decided to kiss the other tsu went close to Ochako's face and she kissed her ochako kissed back. Mina looked at the 4 kissing she said "wow that happened fast-" she laughed at herself. The 4 stopped kissing and all were blushing hard. Mina got up and said "anyone want a snack" tsu and jiro raised their hand and said "me!". Mina said "alright I'll be back" mina walked out the dorm and went to the kitchen were iida were at mina waved at iida he waved back at her. Mina grabbed some snacks and went back to the dorm handing tsu and jirou the snacks she sat back down and mumbled "I feel single". Tsuyu, ochako, jirou and momo along with Mina laughed they all laid back expect for tsuyu and ochako. Tsuyu and ochako said they were gonna go to tsuyu dorm they went to tsuyus dorm. Ochako pushed tsuyu on the bed and went on top of her tsuyu blushed uncontrollably ochako switched places and put tsuyu on top of her. Tsuyu was a cute type so she put her head on Ochako's titties and giggled feeling how squishy they were. Ochako laughed and smiled as she rubbed tsuyu head eventually the both fell asleep cuddling.

418 words, thank you to whoever reads this have a great day, next part will be date night :)