Date night 💕

Ochako had asked tsuyu on a date a couple days ago. Today was the date day tsuyu panicked not knowing what to wear, ochako we're at her dorm door already waiting tsuyu grabbed a white crop top and a green skirt with some leggings she put the clothes on and looked in the mirror. Tsuyu grabbed a brush and brushed her hair and put some lipstick on ochako knocked on the door once more tsuyu went to the door and opened it seeing ochako wearing a skirt and a shirt, tsuyu blushed and hugged ochako with a bright smile on her face ochako hugged back wrapping her arms around tsuyu's waist, tsuyu kissed Ochako's cheek and said "you look beautiful!" said tsuyu smiling at ochako, ochako smiled back "thank you tsu!" Ochako replied to tsuyu. Ochako held tsuyu hand and started to walk out UA into a cafe a waitress went to them and brang them to a table. Tsuyu and ochako sat down on the seats as the waitress handed them a menu "call me when your ready!" Said the waitress tsuyu and ochako Nodded they looked at the menu. A couple minutes later the waitress came back "are you guys ready to order?" Said the waitress "yeah actually may we have spaghetti" said tsuyu the waitress nodded and wrote it down "and for drinks?" The waitress said "water! Please" said the both the waitress wrote that down and walked away going to the kitchen. Tsuyu and ochako talked for a while waiting for the food to get done. 30 minutes later the food came they both started to eat they both finished a 40-50 minutes later. They paid and walked out there was a mall nearby tsuyu saw it "ochako ochako! Should we go to the mall? *kero*" ochako looked at the mall then looked at tsuyu "sure tsu" ochako said as she grabbed tsuyu hand and walked over to the mall she opened the door for tsuyu. Tsuyu walked in and after her ochako went in they looked around and saw a clothing store they walked in and bought some clothes and headed back to UA.
360 words. Tysm for reading this have a great day :D. Field trip is next