Chapter 1

October 3th 2021

I woke up from the alarm. And im super exited to go to the new school. Beacuse today is a day. That is great. I love school. School is the place were i can hangout with my friends. And being around of a bunch of people that are alike me. And they are pretty nice. Today im going to have class time with the whole class. Apperently they had something important. And i bet its something like oh you are going to have a new test ore something. I bet its something like that. Im going to my wardrobe. And picking up my jeans then i take a white carrhart hoodie and my blue shirt. Over it. I walk up and fix breakfeast. Everyone else in my family is still asleep then my cat walks up too me. 

"Hi, smurf so cute you are!" i say and smile. He walks around my legs. Wich mean. I love you  in cat languge. I do the breakfeast fast. Then i go downstairs and brush my teeth. Pling.  From my class chat. I sight. And put my phone in my pocket. I look at it. We are sharing class with the dancers in my school. So they put a bunch of dancers and drama class people in a bunch. And it actually works pretty well. Everyone is kind. I have my little gang. 

October 3th 2021 10:30 AM. Gym class. 

"Okey, class!" the gym teacher says. "Good job fore today!" he says. Im wearing my black adidas pants and my blue t-shirt the class is sitting around in a half circle and the gym teacher is sitting in the middle. Im sitting next to Lo. Zach and Mia are to the left and Lo the right off me. She is looking at her phone. She have looked pretty sad these days. I hope she is doing well. But im too scared to ask her. I dont want her to think im annoying. "Thank you class fore today!" he says. And we all walk away. I look at Zach. 

"I wonder what the teacher wants to talk with us about we usally dont have class time like this on mondays!" i say. He dosent hear me first. He seams distracted. "Zach!" i say. He looks up at me and sights. 

"Huh, what did you say anything?" he says. I smile. 

"Arent you listen to me?" i say while the other walks to the changching rooms. I usally change clothes in the bathroom. Beacuse i dont want to make the other uncofortable.  I look at Lo and the others. 

"Yeah, did you say something?" he asks. I smile and sight. 

"No, you guys can start walking so i can go and change!" i say. They walk away. I smile. And then i walk to the bahtroom. I sight. I take my pants on. And then my t-shirt and skirt. I take my bag and start to walk To the class time. I walk and look down. Like i usally do. They have already started. Our teacher looks at us. And smile. 

"So, class did you have a great lesson?" She says. I look at them. Diana starts to talk. 

"Yeah, we played volleyboll today!" she says. The teacher smiles. 

"So fun!" they say. Then Tim starts to speak. 

"What were you going to say you said you had something important to say!" he says. The teacher looks at eaachtoher. I sit next to the door. With Lo Miranda she goes dance. Lo and Miranda goes the dance class. Then i sit next to Zach he goes Drama with me. The teachers whispers something to eachother. Then they look over the class. 

"Well, we were going to present your new class mate. But she is not here get!" they say. I look at Zach who whispers to me. 

"I hope there is a hot guy!" he says. I look at him. 

"As if!" i say and smile. I loo over at Lo she is having her head on the table. Miranda looks at her phone. The class whispers and talks a little then i hear a  motorcicle sound outside. Then the other teacher looks out from the window. I cant really see it beacuse its a bit over. Then the teacher smiles. 

"Its her!" she says. And walks out. Then the other teacher. Gabriella. She looks at me. And smieles. Then the other teacher Isabelle walks in. 

"Well, here class we have our new class mate Maya!" she says. I look at her.  She is wearing black cozy pants and a black long cozy sweater. Her hair is long and light brown. Her eyes. Are the most beutiful eyes i ever seen. Her lips are the cutest. Her face she is the most beuitful girl i ever seen. I dont know whats happening too me. But im crazy. Its feels like that. She stands right next to the door. Isabelle stands in the fron to the desk. 

"Dont be shy come on and stand here next to me!" Isabelle says. I cant even take in what isabelle is saying. Beacuse i focus on the other girl. Who is she? Maya walks in to the desk. "Do you want to present yourself?" Isabelle asks. I look at her. 

"Hi, she says. And looks down she is red on her cheeks. None really looks at her. They all look at their phones. Diana looks at her and smiles. "Im Maya im Maya Gilbert im new here i moved here from Colorado im going to be in the dance class!" she says. And flipping around her fingers. Her voice is shaking when she is talking. Isabelle looks at her. And takes her hand over her back. 

"Okey, class i want you all to take a bit care of her!" she says. Maya looks up and she looks at me. And we make eye contact i dont know were too look so i take my head into the table. 

"Were am i going to sit?" she asks. Isabelle and looks at her. Isabelle sights. While Gabriella looks at the computer and fix the link. 

"You can sit......!" she says. Then Diana starts to speak. 

"You can sit with us its not really a place here!" she says. Isabelle smiles. 

"Thank you Diana can you show her around here then?" she asks. Diana nods. I sight. And look at her. Fuck. Why didnt i say that i can show her around here. Im still looking at the new girl. She sits next to Diana and she is flipping around with her fingers. I look at her. Fuck she is so beituful Diana looks at Maya. And starts to talk with her. 

"I can add you in our snap group if you want to!" Diana says to her. Im looking over. And pretending not to be jeoulus at her. Diana takes her phone then i got a melling on my phone. 

Maya Gilbert added in Drama Class/Dance Class group chat. 

I look at my phone. Should i add her on snapchat. No ore i might do it after school. I still cant get over her. She is so beutiful. When she sits there. The class time went over by fast. And everyone is out. My friends are standin next to me. And looks at me. Some people in the class talk with the teacher. And im looking after Her. Maya. But she is not there. She have already walk away. Lo looks at me. 

"So should we go to lunch?" Lo asks. And i wake up from rality. 

"Huh, oh right lunch yeah we can go to lunch!" i say. And we walk out. I look after Maya. I see Diana with her. They are talking. But Maya looks at me. And i look back. Then i look down again. Then Diana points at us. They walk towards to us. I get red in the face. 

"Hey Ellie, Lo, Mia and Zach!" she says. I look at Maya again then i look down. "Maya this is Lo!" she says. Lo smiles and wavwes her hand. 

"Hi" she says. Maya says hi to then she looks at me. She smiles pretty much. Then i start to smile pretty huge smile. 

"And this is Ellie!" Diana says. I look at her. 

"Hi im Ellie!" i say. And then i remeber that Diana already said that. Maya dosent say anything she just nods. I look down on the floor again beacuse of my embersment. Then Diana looks at her. They walk away. I sight. And take my hand to the face. This was so embersing. I dont want this to happen again. 

 Hey guys hope you like this chapter they might be a bit short. But yeah. I hope you like it! :)