"I..."

A/N: Ejai In the Photo Above..

Graduation Day

Ka'von Conf: It's June 4th, 2014, I was sitting next my nigga's. So my Principal Mr. Gaines on stage going on and on, telling us about our life goal and shit when we get to college. Talking bout We are Tomorrow! We are the Next Generation and all that bullswanky. Being in the Top 10 percent in my class you gotta deal with a lot of stuff like dealing with the haters, meetings, off guard pictures in the yearbook. But umm.. to make it personal, being gay. People think being gay is easy, when its fucking not. I'm not no fem nigga. I'm simply a guy, who finds other guys attractive and wouldn't mind being in relationships with them. So anyways, back to the basics I am also a gifted singer, I can sing I have the best voice in the Nations, not as good as Beyonce but you know, I'm pretty good. Now It was time for me to say my lil ole speech.

Mr. Gaines: Now we are going to have our Valedictorian Ka'von Hobson

Ka'von : * Walks to podium* So yeah i've been sitting here writing this thing over and over again. Surprisingly this one didn't end up in the trash. *Auditorium laugh*. You know, Jay-Z once said don't compare me to no one and personally i feel on top of the world right now. Yeah , I know you expect me to all "rainbow and lollipops" but i'm not. If this school hasn't seen they first real valedictorian yet, well hey you looking at him. I mean all i can speak is the truth and truth be told,excuse my language but half of y'all in here ain't got the balls to handle this lifestyle we're about to partake in. Huh? Am i lying? But we all have to grow some and handle whatever life may throw our way. just like Estelle said, I'm a Conqueror and I wont accept defeat! That's it, I'm not finna do no long behind speech. Thank you all and Head toward the light like Caroline. Thanks. *goes to seat*

Ka'von Conf: I could sit up and lie and say i wasn't nervous, oh but i was. It was like hundreds of people in there and I was sweating like i was in a 10k marathon.

Mr Gaines: Now will the class of 2014 please rise. *Students rise*

Ka'von Conf: Child, It's gone be a minute before they get to me, in real life. But it seemed like they was going pretty fast and it was already time for my row to go to the stage. Now I'm standing on the sideline trying to figure out what imma do when i get my diploma.

Mr. Gaines: Ka'von Hobson *walks on stage grabs diploma and hits the whip and the nae nae. continues walking shakes administrators hands and walks off.*

Ka'von Conf: It's official, Ya Girl Graduated! Now all I'm worried about is turning up!!! And to let y'all know, Yeah i said ya girl, I'm a guy ha! All girls are guys and all guys are girls in my mind.

NYC

Ejai Confessional: Aye wassup y'all? I'm Ejai Jones and I specialize in results on and off the court. When I came out my momma stomach, everyone knew Ball Was Life! Just being a product of my environment i grew up in The Bronx and Y'all already know every nigga in the hood love basketball, and every nigga think they gone make it, but they don't wanna do anything for the process to work. I work too hard for what I want so, I was on the basketball team in high school and I got good grades. Therefore, I was scouted to NYU to play with them. Then i got the Opportunity of a lifetime. I was asked to play for the L.A. Lakers. When i received the news i gagged. Ya boy gone be playin' with one of the best teams ever. God is So good, and So faithful. So I'm flying out to L.A for practices and the whole nine.

Ka'von Conf: With me graduating I'm in the studio a lot more now. Trying to get my R&B album out. Like its gone be like 90's Brandy mixed with Jazmine Sullivan and 2013-14 Tamar Braxton. This album is gone be HOT! The only thing I'm not happy with is that I'm talking about females. When i'm gay. I wanna talk about males. Lorna Dunes aka Mommy is my manager and she believes i need to hold all that in for a while then later when I'm More famous, "Come out the closet" My thing is Sam Smith came out when "Stay With Me" came out, but it's whatever. My album is entitled "Ka'von" . I'm so excited like theres no words to explain the excitement that I have because I was asked to sing the National Anthem at the lakers game Next Week! Im so uber excited for this opportunity. The world finna hear my voice and I'm ready!

Kendric Conf: Ejai, Kylie, and myself are here! just landed in L.A. For the day we've been waiting for, Ejai's first game as a Los Angeles Laker!

Kylie: This is so exciting

Ejai: Who you tellin' Im so happy *bends down to grab bags and gets bumped into* Bro watch where you goin'

Ejai Conf: So this boy got a full fledge entourage with him! Who he think he is?

Ka'Von: I'm so....*takes off shades and gazes in Ejai's eyes* So sorry. *the two stare at each other*

Kendric: Bro snap out of it lets go, these disrespectful as people, gone bump into the next Laker.

Ejai: Boy calm down it's okay.

Ejai Conf: I don't know who that boy was but there was something about him that stood out to me. I dont know what, but it sttod out. But enough of him. IM FINNA PLAY BALL WITH THE BIG DOGS!

Ka'von Conf: My heart literally skipped like 5 beats playing with that boy. He was fine as hell! I dont know who he was but i hope we have another run in cause, baby!!!! She got me speechless.