Only in Love &...

A/N: Ka'von in the picture above.

Ka'von Conf:So i was sitting in my hotel room with Cece and Stefan. They were laughing a talking about ole boy that i bumped into at the airport. I mean yeah he was cute, but i doubt if i see him again, i mean like lets be real.. this is Los Freakin Angeles, their are plenty of male thots here and when i say plenty, i mean plenty honey, Hello?

Cece: Boy don't even try to sit up here and play you know that boy was fine as hell. I saw you hoe, taking off your shades and stuff, trying look all cute.

Stefan: I mean like... i really can't say nothing about that because.. well... you know... i'm not...(GCO)

Cece: .... Yeah we know... says the boy who got caught on 2 words... Gay- Tube, i'm done I ain't gone talk no more but i got 2 words for ya, "We Know", i'm done I ain't gone say nun no more.

Stefan Conf: Ok look so this what really happend, I was on PornHub one night right, just browsing "Big Booty Humping" , know what i mean, and this pop up came up about this Gay Porn type shit and Cece just so happened to walk in. Like don't get me wrong i almost had my dick out but hell, she really would've been talking shit then. C'mon now, that shit childish.

Stefan: Man shut up Cece you always tryna play and shit. Like where yo man at, you sitting up here bothering Kay , all up on his dick and shit.

Cece: Say nigga you need to bring that 10 to a 2 , i don't know where you find the balls to get all hostile all of a sudden, besides I couldn't get on Ka'von dick if i tried... It's a "No Pussy Zone". (laughs).

Stefan: See what i mean, you always fucking playing. That's why I can't stand to be around you sometimes because you loud and country as fuck. I see why Dante left you.

Cece Conf: First off, Dante didn't leave me, I left him. I mean he was cool and all, no doubt, but he couldn't "hang". He couldn't last more then 2 minutes without giving up the ghost. Like Dante was nothing less than a "boy" and I needed a "man". Like Beyonce said, i need a soldier. So yeah, Stefan, Lies you tell.

(Stefan & Cece starts arguing)

Ka'von: Guys, Guys.. Calm all that down like, can y'all at-least get along just for me. Did y'all forget that I'm performing in a sold out arena tonight , not to mention that this is gonna be broadcast on live tv, and the two people that I expect to be here for me tonight is arguing. That doesn't make since at all like y'all were just friends like a minute ago and now y'all at each other throats. Just co exist tonight alright.

Cece: ...well I guess you're right.

Ka'von: See now we getting some where.

Stefan: I mean there is no beef here, she just needs to know that if she talk, she needs to know 2 things. 1. Tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and 2. Be ready to back it up.

Cece: The Truth? Nigga that was the truth... now im finna get ((on your ass.

(Cece & Stefan argue some more)

Ka'von: Ahh Damn Stef , why you had to say something?! Ugh this is gonna be a hella long night.

Ejai Conf: It's 2 hours before the game and i'm finna piss on myself. I'm sitting up here rocking back and forth, pacing, and biting my nails. I did pretty good in practice and everything, but you know, it's the performance that really show. So you know i'm chilling by myself in the locker room and my teammate Nick Young decide to plop down on the side of me.

Nick: Ayo rookie you ready?

Ejai: To be honest, hell nah, like i know i can do it and all but it's like the odds are against me. I'm the new dude on the block, I'm starting Point guard, and i don't even have a fan base. It's like i'm bound to fuck up.

Nick: (laughs) Look I know what you mean, just try to relax and everything is gonna work out for you, ya know.

Ejai: I hope so. It's either two things I can do for this team, make it the best team in the NBA or make y'all the sorriest team in the U.S (laughs).

Nick: Lets just hope it's the 1st one. Anyway so since you just got here and all, have you met somebody to escort you to the "after party"?

Ejai: What the hell is an after party?

Nick: you know , the party after the game nigga, c'mon now don't act too dumb.

Ejai Conf: Ofcourse i knew what the after party was, I just needed some time to stall. I know you like "what the hell you stalling for nigga", well for you smart asses out there, I couldn't just tell him that I met this boy at the airport and that i fell in love with him. That shit there would sound stupid asf and would ruin every ounce of whatever social status i have. I mean , Nick goes with Iggy ole manly ass, he still bomb right? Anyway so

Ejai: Oh... yeah... uhmmm her name is.. Kylie.

Nick: Jenner?

Ejai: nahhh...no relation

Nick: Oh shit, I was about to say, lil dude coming up.

Ejai: I mean like yeah, she's no Iggy , but she'll do.

Nick: Nice one (laughs) I bet, but hey we heading to the main court in 10 get ready alright.

Ejai: Alright, thanks big bro.

Ejai Conf: I at least had to call Kylie and tell her that I used her name as my girl, but I knew that she would probably flip and trip over some like that. Don't get me wrong, Kylie is fine as fuck,but i don't look at her like that. I'll tell her later though. I guess we gone be on some Love & Basketball type shit.