We Like to Party

A/N: Hey guys, we're back lol. It's been a while and here's more of the story with Ka'Von and Ejai.

Ejai Conf: Now that the games over, it's time for the after party. It's my first after party as a Laker so I'm hype. This finna be lit, but I can't get lil shawty off my mind! His cute ass. Wait, hold the fuck up. I needa chill with this gay stuff. Imma just try to be dude friend and friend only. I left out the locker room to find Kylie and Kendric waiting for me.

Kylie: You did sooo Good babe!!! I'm proud of you!!!

Kendric: Me too bro, I'm proud of you, you did your thing man.

Ejai: Thanks y'all, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for y'all believing in me.

Kendric: We got your back bruh.

Ejai Conf: We standing there and I'm kinda waiting to see Ka'Von, I wonder whats taking him so long.

Ka'Von: Yall Come on! I'm really trying to go to this party.

Stefan: There better be girls there.

Ka'Von: it's a Basketball player party.. there's gonna be girls

CeCe: Wicho dumb ass

Ka'Von Conf: We walking around trying to find Ejai and we turn a corner and find his fine ass.

Cece: oooh bitch there go his fine ass!!

Ka'Von: Get the fuck off my man.

Ka'Von Conf: We did the little male dab greeting thingy and He introduced his friends, and i introduced mine. Seems like we gone have a good time at this party. So now we on our way to one of the ball players hotels to turn the fuck up! Bitch Im ready. We all in this big ass hummer and Ejai driving, looking sexy and shit. Smelling good too.

Ejai: So you guys like the game

CeCe: Yeah it was cool, Congrats on y'all's win by the way!

Stefan: yeah congrats man.

Ejai: Aye, Thank y'all! I really appreciate it.

Ka'Von: I guess you did a good job

Kylie: No sir, don't guess!

Ka'Von: I'm playing, chill

Ejai: It's alright if he "guess" I did a good job. I guess he did a good job singing.

Kendric: Yall petty

Ka'Von: Oh really, thats not what you was saying in the locker room.

Kendric: Woahh!!!! Wait What?

CeCe: The fuck I miss??

Ejai: He playing *whispers* quit playing

Ka'Von: Y'all chill I'm playing.

Kendric: Oh okay Y'all play too much.

Ejai Conf: We finally end up at the hotel and we finna turn up! We get to the room to see a body guard and he had a list in his hand. And in my mind I'm like damn, I hope we all can get in.

BG: Name?

Ejai: Ejai.. Ejai Jones

BG: Plus one?

Ejai: Right here * pulls Ka'Von to him*

BG: Alright, Go in.

* Ejai & Ka'Von Enter* *CeCe, Kylie, Kendric & Stefan try getting in too*

BG: Yall cant get in. y'all name not on the list.

Ka'Von: But they with us tho.

BG: They're not on the list.

Ejai: Alright, fuck this party . Lets go.

Ka'Von conf: Since our friends couldn't get in the damn party we decide to go to waffle house instead.

*Eating at Waffle house*

Stefan: I ain't trippin tho, we can have a party with just the six of us.

Kendric: Damn right, Good thing I'm the oldest of the group haha! 22 nigga!

CeCe: Okay, So you buying the drinks right?

Kendric: Uhhh

Kylie: Yeah Kendric's Paying yall!

Ka'von: Well where we going tho?

Ejai: I got a suite at the hotel.

Stefan: TURN UP!

Ejai Conf: We all got up and got in the Hummer. Stopped by the liquor store so Kendric could buy our alcohol. Once he came out we went to my hotel. We got up there and we turned up!

Stefan Conf: When we walked in his suite we acted like fools

CeCe conf: Them drinks.... Were in everyones system I tell you.

Kendric conf: Everybody was DRUNK. DRUNK I TELL YOU.

Kylie conf: Babaaay we acted up till 3 am!!!! But we realized it went from 6 to 4 of us.

Kendric: Wayment. Where the hell is Ejai!?

Cece: and Where the fuck is Ka' Von?

Kylie: Biiiitch

Kylie conf: I raaaaaaan to the bedroom door and busted that bitch open to see two butt cheeks. Nasty asses.

Stefan Conf: I knew it wasnt gone be long till they was gone fuck. I knew it.

Kendric conf:  I need like 8 explanations for this shit. Shit aint right, shit not okay.

Kylie conf: Soooooo. They're gay. Oh wow.

CeCe conf: Here we go.