| Chapter fifteen: Maybe it's love|

I got home and could smell mums cooking, it smelt amazing it was like you was walking through a food market in the small streets of Greece. I put my bag down on the lounge and walked into the kitchen to see Justin and dad at the table talking, the heads both flicked up as I walked through the archway into the room.

"Finally your home, we were just about to call you"

"Sorry me and Sydney were out buying formal dresses, mum how long is dinner and what are we having? "

"We are having Kotosoupa Avgolemono and its going to be another 10 minutes so go get cleaned up and tell Justin what it is"

We got up to my room and I pulled out my dress and went into my cupboard to get changed.

"I need your opinion on something okay so can you just sit on me bed"

"Hey what's Kotos...?"

He struggled pronouncing the name of the dish we are having, it was actually really funny to listen to, most people that had any food hear couldn't pronounce the names but Justin was especially bad at it.

"It's just the Greek name for lemon chicken soup, but mum adds heaps of spices to it so I hope you like spicy food"

I zipped up the zipper and walked out the cupboard, Justin's eyes gazed up and down my body while his mouth opened wide. I don't know if it was a good or bad thing.

"What's wrong, does it look bad?"

"No the complete opposite, you look absolutely beautiful"

I turned around and admired myself in the mirror, I knew that I had a good body I was constantly told about it by Sydney, but I never expected something to fit me as right as this did. The gold bodice gave me just the right of cleavage to draw a bit of attention to myself, it stopped just in the middle of my stomach than dropped down into a white flowy material, it was a very goddess looking dress. It was simple but stunning  at the same time. It was hard to look away from the mirror but in the reflection I could see Justin gawking at me.

"It's so beautiful, I am in love with it"

"I'm in love with you" He muttered it to himself but it was loud enough for me to hear. I could feel my cheeks burning up as I continued to stare into his golden eyes. He moved closer towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer to him. We stood in complete silence; the only thing I could hear was the soft breaths Justin took as he pulled me closer.

"I know you heard me, and I just want to say I don't throw the word love around often and when I do I mean it, I feel complete and utter happiness when I am with you, even if we sit around and do nothing. I love you Abigail and you don't have to say it just to say it I want you to feel it, I don't want you to feel pressured into saying it just because I did"

I couldn't quiet describe the feeling I had for Justin, I have never been in love to be able to know if that's what this is or not.

"I've never been inlove before Justin or been in a relationship long enough to know what love is but I do know when I am with you I feel like I am in a tunnel that has no ending, you sweep me into a whirlwind that I am not able to get free of, and trust me it's not a bad thing. I love that even when we are together we don't have to fill the silence up with meaningless talk we are both content knowing the other one is there. I don't know if I am ready to say those words yet but I do know the way I feel for you isn't just some fling, and whether we are together or apart I want you to know that you have changed my life in a way no other has been able to"

He took the back of neck in his hands and brought his lips crashing down on mine, it was just us in the moment.

"Alright time for..."

The door barged open and mum entered the room looking quite startled at the scene she just emerged into. Of course it was weird for her, I was standing in my formal dress kissing the life out of Justin and she just walked on in.

"Alright you kids enough, dinner is ready and after dinner Abigail me and your father would really like to see you in your dress without Justin attached to you.

Dinner wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, the conversation between all of us seemed to flow in the right direction and there was defiantly no awkward atmosphere. We talked about our family history and Justin's as well as his career, it was good to get to know him properly without the media putting a spin on things.

After dinner Mum and dad retreated to the lounge room and me and Justin stayed in the kitchen to clean up the mess from dinner.

"So what did you think of the dinner?" I asked curious cause I know only a few people can handle the heat that my mum puts in the Kotosoupa Avgolemono.

"Well if you are asking if I can still feel my mouth the answer is no, my mouth is completely gone" He laughed why downing the rest of his water that was left in his cup.

"I wish I would have none that Justin, mum wouldn't have put that much spice in"

"hey it's fine don't worry I liked eating what you would normally eat if I wasn't here"

"Next time no spice, I will make sure of it" I dunked a dish into the sink and began washing the dishes up and Justin dried them.

"I am going to address the elephant that has been on my shoulders since I didn't hear from you in days, what happened? Are you okay?"

I knew I wouldn't be able to escape it for ever, I was hoping it wouldn't have been this soon.

"I just got some test results back from a doctor that weren't as good as I thought that they would be that's all, no big deal"

"No big deal, are you kidding me? I was worried sick and I had a good reason to be, what is wrong? It's not serious is it?"

"No it's not bad at all" Okay I lied. "Just a mild chest infection, it will pass in a few days" Okay again, I lied but I didn't want to ruin this day with bad news. Justin seemed to have brought my story so far and I hoped he didn't ask any more questions.

"Okay well as long as they have you on antibiotics and your resting that's okay than"

We finished the dishes and looked at the time, it was nearly 8pm and I was already tired, the joys of having a shit immune system. Justin noticed what the time was and pulled his keys out of his pocket.

"I should be going, I have to get up early tomorrow for a group meeting, than I have a concert in the night. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the concert?"

I hope he meant backstage cause I don't think I could handle all those girls screaming again.

"yeah okay I will come""

"okay good, I'll pick you up at 6:30"

"Okay I will see you than"

He bent down to give me a goodbye kiss than made an exit for the door. I knew that real feelings were starting to develop and normally that would scare me away but this time I was intrigued by what could come out of it.

I am going to try and change how i write some chapters just so you can get a better understanding of how the character are feeling and things like that :) So let me know if you like it or not i love feedback, any type of feedback whether it is good or bad please let me know :D

Thanks to _immapoop_ for making my cover aswell :D

This is the link to my new story Secrets, Temptations and the fascination if you wanna read it :) http://www.wattpad.com/story/38470803-secrets-temptation-and-the-fascination-justin/parts