Epilogue

3 days after the fight ended, everyone returned to the New York's Sanctum to say their final goodbyes.

"This place is nicer than I thought" Eros says as he's carrying a box of stuff.

"Next time you are welcomed to join our little circus, if you'd like" Wanda says.

"Yes, I hope there won't be a next time, lady Maximoff" Eros says.

"There's always a next time" Wanda responds.

"So you're the infamous Scarlet Witch" Eros says.

"That's right, I am" Wanda answers.

"I've heard a lot about you. You're supposed to be a myth" He says.

"Yet here I am, standing next to you" Wanda says. She turns around and looks at Thena and Phastos that come down the stairs "Here they are"

"All set and ready to go" Phastos says.

"How are you feeling?" Wanda asks Thena as she's taking her hands on hers.

"I'm still very weak, but I'll handle it. I can't comprehend that I'm human yet" Thena says.

"It's only been 3 days. It's normal" Wanda says.

"I really wish I could tell her that I love her, and I miss her" Thena says.

"Don't worry, she knows" Wanda says "Since you don't have your powers now and you're the Goddess of War, I believe I should give you these" Wanda says and gives Thena, Nemesis' widow bites and widow batons. Thena takes them and smiles as she's crying.

"Thank you" Thena tells her.

"Are you ready, T?" Phastos asks using Thena's nickname.

"Yeah, I am" She says and hugs Wanda.

"Take care" Wanda tells her.

"You too" Thena answers.

"You know, I never thought that after all these years we'd lose 9 companions. It's just us now" Phastos tells Wanda.

"You'll make it, Phastos. Plus you have this guy too" Wanda says and points at Eros, who waves at them.

"Lucky us" Phastos says, ironically. He hugs Wanda, as Eros opens the door.

The two men walk out of the Sanctum. Thena looks at Wanda "See you again" She tells her.

"Farewell, Thena" Wanda says and Thena closes the door.

The Peters find Wanda alone. She sees them and smiles.

"I guess this is a goodbye" Peter 3 says.

"Maybe...Listen, Peter. I really wish you could stay, but this isn't your world. We both know it. We are corrupting the balance of the multiverse by keeping you here, then more problems will appear and I don't want that. Incursions is the worst case of scenario and we didn't fight to save the multiverse, so that we can tear it apart later. I hope you understand. I care for you and I want you to live the best life you can, and who knows, maybe one day we'll see each other again" Wanda says.

"If you know how to jump universes" Peter 3 says and Wanda laughs.

"Don't worry, we have our ways" She says referring to Sylvie.

Peter 3 walks closer to Wanda and takes her hands in his.

"I want you to know that after Gwen's death, you are the best thing that happened to me. We didn't have a lot of time, but still...it was special" He tells her and she puts her hand on his cheek.

Sylvie and Loki enter the room and Wanda nods at Sylvie. She opens a portal to Peter's universe.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, even if it was under these circumstances... Peter, take care and thank you" He says to him and Peter 1 smiles.