Chapter 1

(Meeting Your bestfriend for the first time!)

Getting home from a long day of work I just couldn't wait to sit back into my comfy bed and watch some TV in my room.
I unlock my door and step inside wiping my feet on the carpet getting of any mud or leaves off as I lock the door again.
As I take off my shoes and hang my bag up on a hook near the door, I walk into the kitchen putting my keys on the counter in the spot I always have them.

I walk right past the living room taking a quick glance around still walking to my room.
As I enter my room and flop onto my bed face down. My bed feels good as the cold soft blankets pressed agent's my skin and gave me a good comfort feel.

I then turn around sit up and grab the remote from the bedside table.
Putting on a show I've been watching on my free time.

As I was watching the show I hear my phone ringing.
"Who's that?" I say grabbing my phone, and looking at it.
I see as it was my friend quackity.
(Or Alex)
I of course I answer thinking to yourself it must be some what early for him.
(In this story you live in UK)

Quackity:
"Heyyyyy!" He yells obnoxiously.

Y/n:
"Hello Quackity!" I say happy to talk to him.

Quackity:
"Hey so I was thinking, would you be ok with me flying over to see you?"

Y/n:
"What!? No I would hate that" you say as a joke.
"Yes! That would be so cool we can stream together! And chill out it would be so cool!"

Quackity"
"Yeah I would!"

Y/n:
"Why do you ask?"
You were so confused, why would he ask I mean you and him talked about it before but didn't think he would actually do anything about it this soon.

Quackity:
"Yeah, I um-" He sounded sad for a second.
"I GOT A TICKET TO SEE YOU!" He then said yelling.
(Idk ok just go with it)

Y/n:
"What!? No you didn't!? Alex wh- wh-"

Quackity:
"Yep its true. I'm coming tomorrow, at 1:00pm." (UK timing)

Y/n:
"What why didn't you say anything sooner?"

Quackity:
"Because I just got the ticket yesterday and forgot to tell you..."

We both laugh and I called him a dumb ass, then talked for a bit.
He then told me that he was going to go make sure he packed everything so he doesn't have to scramble befor the flight tomorrow.

We say our good byes to each other and I end the call then started cleaning. I wanted the whole house to be cleaned completely before Alex came.
After around the time 8pm I decide to shower and get ready for bed.
I had most of the house clean and I felt like I could get the rest done before Alex came.

I hop in the shower and all you could think about was Alex.
I thought about where I could take him and the things we could do together.
I also thought about Alex more...
He was like my bestfriend, but did I think of him just as my bestfriend? Or more?

(Little note for me lol: Eww the fuck.. you-.. J- Just shut up lmao)

I get out of the shower and go to your room to get changed.
I put my pajamas on then climb in bed.
But I decided that I would go on tiktok for a bit since it was only 8:20-ish.

As I was on tiktok laughing at some of the random funny ones I'd get, I randomly got a Quackity and Georgenotfound edit.
I felt myself heat up and my face goes a bright pinky red-ish color.

I leave a like and moved on...
(Tehe you know you saved that to favorites dont even try to hide😜)

But I kept thinking about it. I stupidly decide to such up Quackity edits on YouTube and got many selections.
You clicked on the first one and watched it about have way.
'Why is he Hot?.. What no I don't like him like that.. don't I? No dumby your just feeling like that to hype your best friend' You thought to yourself.

There's one we're he talkes about how people have been uncomfortable when he says 'Baby girl' then right as he said that you went really red this time.
As those two words ran through your head you were barring your face into the blankets.
You couldn't stop thinking about it.
You laughed at yourself thinking how stupid you must have fell for that.
(Its ok I did too... oop•-○)

Then you clear your surch history and watch history and pretend nothing happened.
I plugged in my phone and put it on the bedside table, and try to go to sleep.
(Get rid of the watch history bestie\bitch💅🏻)