Part 2: I'm not a heroe. I'm a pirate

Talking; ???: Hello there

Thoughts; ???: (I have no desire)

Screaming; ???: TODAY IS SATURDAY, what's up my brotha

Whispering or speaking softly; ???: Good morning

Actions or emotions; * Running * or * cheerful *

Sounds: Ring Ring or can also be POW

N / A: Author's Note: Hope you like it

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku: You told me that I was going to get released under certain conditions. But you still didn't explain the most important thing to me. What is the purpose of my release? What do you want me to do?

Nezu: That, is something I won't reveal yet. You will find out about that once you are outside and there will be no choice for you. You won't be able to say no.

Izuku: *Gets up tiredly* Very good. I will not refuse. I hope we can get along- The green-haired man raised his hands to break the handcuffs that chained his wrists. He did it so easily that it looked like they were made of plastic.

Sicily: HOW DID YOU DO IT? THESE HANDCUFFS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MADE TO RESTRICT YOUR POWER AND MOVEMENT- They all turned to stone. If so, what would be the reason why they don't work. A faint laugh escaped the prisoner's lips as he

Izuku: Egh-hehehehehehehehe~ Watashinonamaeha Doflamingo. Sureddo no kotei

________________________________________________________________________________

Now

A/N: I thank @AnimeYoshi for a small idea that will be of great importance in the future. I think :)

Everyone was skeptical from what they had just seen. A prisoner had managed to break his canceling chains without using his quirk. Chains designed specifically to be able to cancel the user's kosei. Wives that were made to be able to deny what made that 95% of the world's population so special. Something that even the strongest power could not achieve.

They were all silent. They were too surprised by what they had just seen. They couldn't even take their eyes off that sadistic and cheerful face. It was obvious that he was amused by the pain and agony of others. He was an impressive being and his height accentuated his attractive personality, since he was not normal. He seemed to be over two meters tall.

Izuku: *Amusingly speaking* They really are pretty wives. Too bad they don't match my style. But I could use them in bed with any of you~ And for your question, policewoman, "A MAGICIAN NEVER REVEALS HIS SECRETS"~

Izuku and everyone else went up to the ground floor where all the prisoners cheered, laughed and whistled her name. Really a scene that resembled that of a crew praising their captain for his exploits. And suddenly, the young man began to laugh with incredible pride. Not for himself, but for those he took as companions.

Izuku: This is truly music to my ears. How moving- The green-haired man raised his arms as he walked away with that pride that he showed so freely- LISTEN TO ME EVERYONE. I WANT YOU TO BEHAVE AS THEY SHOULD. SHOW WHAT A TRUE ANTI-HERO, VILLAIN OR MONSTER IS MADE OF. NO MATTER WHO IT IS, I WANT YOU TO SHOW THIS ROTTEN WORLD WHAT THEY'RE CAPABLE OF- As he walked away, the cheers grew louder and louder, becoming incredibly deafening.