098 ; Hatred

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

YOU SQUINT YOUR EYES IN ANNOYANCE.

hantengu's ear-piercing screech was ringing in your ears.

not inky that, but your body felt hot. very hot. it felt almost too hot, like passed the bodily limit. but you didn't have time to think about that, you had to focus on the demon.

you grit your teeth, tanjiro's blade wasn't passing through.

you grunt, swinging your own blade forward towards it's neck.

but right before it could hit it, a presence we pops up behind you and tanjiro, your eyes go wide,

another one? this one doesn't feel like the others! tanjiro can't move, his blade is stuck in the demons neck!

you grit your teeth, contemplating your options. if you pushed tanjiro away, you would lose the demon. but if you didn't, this demon would kill the both of you.

groaning slightly, you go to turn around but are interrupted, "tanjiro! [name]! get out of the way!"

uh oh! i should have pushed tanjiro away earlier, now shinanzugawa is going to hit the both of us if he shoots!

you push tanjiro down as much as you can as genya goes to shoot, but your eyes go wide as you can feel an attack coming.

you gasp as you're pulled up and away from large dragon shaped trees, you look down, "nezuko!"

you grunt as you all hit the ground.

"nezuko! are you all right?!"

you stroke nezuko's head.

"you brutes who torment the weak!"

you look up.

"unpleasantness.. unhappiness.. extremity.. you awful villains!"

you frown, 'hatred"' the little instrument things around the demons body read.

this demon had the same two horns and messy black hair, but just an oddly more menacing aura. he also had some odd things in his hands.

hantengu screeches and cries as the demon lifts him up on some branches

a sixth demon.. but, i can't sense the others..