Until I Found You

A/N: BOOK2! BUT slow updates for this one. Hope you understand ❤️

JENNIE

They said we're still young and what we felt about each other will soon fade, sooner it'll be gone. But no, we're young but inlove with each other, our love was deeper than the deepest seas.

It's different from what they say that it's just a phase.

We were in first year highschool that time, Lisa was my very first love. And things have to happen that caused us to separate. It was hard that we needed to be away from each other due to her parent's business at another country.

My parents and friends were like, "See? We told you, it's just a phase." Or, "You were both young and unknown to this world, sooner you'll find your own happiness."

But they don't know anything, we're each other's happiness.

She was my happiness. Lisa.

And right now, she's standing infront of me with family and friends witnessing what they were wrong of back then. We found each other's hands and clasped it together never to let go.

"It's really funny how it still you and me in the end." Lisa said chuckling as she stares at me with those chocolate brown doe eyes.

"Because when you left, I promised myself that I would never fall inlove again until I found her. I said, I would never fall unless it's you I fall into. Because my heart only and will only beat for you." I said sincerely, she smiles and I saw a tear slip on her eyes.

My hand made it's way to her cheeks wiping the tears away.

"You may now kiss!" The priest says.

I leaned in cupping both her cheeks, tears also poured out my eyes when I captured her lips in the most loving way.

"I love you Jennie." She whispered as she hugs me. I reciprocated her hug and thanked the God above that he answered my wishes that it's her in the end.

"I love you too Lisa, too much in never crossed my mind to let go of you."

The people watching us let out a clap and a series of congratulations. We proved them wrong, because in the end it was us and only us.