Clothespin challenge

I was helping Cameron, Grayson, and Ethan by picking up all the clothespins that dropped on the ground. "Why are you guys purposely throwing them on the floor?" I whined. They all shrugged, but continued to film their video. "booty" "Butt" was muttered amongst the boys, thinking that I didn't hear them. "Heard that! Stop staring at my butt guys or i'm not helping you guys pick up anymore." They all smiled sheepishly as I caught them.

While I was sitting on the couch in the corner, I noticed Ethan and Grayson sneaking glances at me from time to time. Cameron didn't notice. I finally got what they were trying to say. They were signalling for me to gather some clothespin and keep them with me. "Wait guys, I have to go to the bathroom." Ethan spoke before leaving. A minute later, I received a text from Ethan, "Hey, get Cameron to get up and do a few things for you, so we can see how many clothespins we can put on him without him noticing. Grayson knows already. Let the prank begin!" I texted back quickly "alright, let's do it!"

A few minutes later Ethan came strolling back into the room and continued to film. Grayson winked at me, "Cam, babe can you please go make me a cup of coffee, please? Grayson arranged everything so that I can't reach anything." Cam just looked over at Grayson with the "wtf" look. "dude.." Grayson shrugged, "Sorry?" Cam stood up and walked over to me, "Okay. It'll be out soon." he leant down to give me a peck on the lips. Grayson and Ethan stuck a few on, but immediately sat back down. Cameron pulled back and headed off to the kitchen.

"Cam, get me a snack while your in there!" Ethan yelled out. "Me too bro, grab me a soda!" Grayson yelled out not to long after. "No, get them yourselves! You have two feet and two arms!" we heard him yell back with a slight chuckle. Before walking into the kitchen, they stood up and began to stuff some clothespins into their pockets. "Fine!" They both said as they walked into the kitchen, one after another.

A few minutes later, I walked into the kitchen to see what was taking all of them so long. As Cameron was waiting for the water to boil, he leaned his arms on the sink, staring out the window, thinking. I wonder what got him in such a daze. The Dolan twins took this as an opportunity to clip as many on Cameron's shirt and pants on the back as they could. I cleared my throat getting their attention, which made them stop and walk out of the room with their drinks and snacks.

I tapped Cameron on the shoulder, no response. I slipped under his arm, so I was in between his body and the sink counter. I could feel the warmth of his body radiating off and onto me, instantly making me feel warm. Staring up to him I guess caught his attention. He looked down at me still in a daze until I shook him out of it. "Hey babe, what are you thinking about so much?" he hummed in reply, "hmm?" I pointed at the coffee machine as I spoke. "You didn't even notice that it went off a while ago and its ready." I laughed. "Oh." he whispered, looking at me.

We didn't talk, we let our eyes do the talking.I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him on the lips sweetly. I saw Grayson and Ethan peaking in, laughing quietly at my bad attempt of trying to clips clothespins on him, while still being in his embrace. I motioned with my hand to come forward to the boys. I brought Cameron into another sweet kiss as our eyes fluttered closed. I couldn't believe Cameron still hasn't felt anything on his back. I was the one who pulled away first. I stared up at his beautiful face, he looked so relaxed, his eyes still closed as the taste of his lips still lingered on my own.

The boys took this a sign to sprint out of there. His eyes fluttered open at my voice. "Thanks for making it. I'll let you finish up. I'll reset everything outside." he nodded in response. Before heading out, he slapped my butt. "Hey!" I yelped surprised. "Haha, sorry y/n couldn't help it!" he winked. "it'll be done soon." I gave him a kiss on the cheek before exiting the kitchen. I turned around quickly to see Cameron with all the clips still attached to his back. We all laughed at our accomplishment as we sat back down, while cleaning up the area.

Once Cameron came back in, he handed my mug of coffee to me, before giving it a few sips first. I looked at him, "Just making sure it's not to hot for you." I continued to look at him weirdly. "Sure.." I let him drink some more before he handed me the cup. "mmm, thanks babe" I thanked him as we watched him sit down, groaning in pain. "What the heck?!" He rushed to the bathroom, not even a few minutes later he came storming out in his boxers. "Who did this?" He raised up his clothes which were filled clothespins all over them. We just pointed at each other. "I'll get you guys back, watch out!" He growled.