DEAD BODY "__"

AVNEETH KAUR AS MIA DAVIS
_________________________________________

NARRATORS POV

After all the drama happened all he need was sleep, when he did waking up in the morning seems the worst.

Finally he woke up and did his morning chores.

While he was having his tea someone burst into living room with a panic expression on his face.

Sid:Who are you? What are you doing here?

The unknown person just shrugged his shoulder and asked another question ignoring his question completely.

Sm1: That's not a big deal.wait who are you?

Before sid can say say something Sm1 mumbled a 'Never mind'and rushed to upstairs with same panic expression on his face.

Sid finally understand Sm1 came here to meet his housemate,when Sm1 turn to her room direction.

He sighed and took out his phone to ask faisu who was that person. considering faisu know her more than he does

[The pathetic fish 🐡 ]
Last seen 6:08 am
-------------------------------------------------------------

9:07[YOU]
Hey bustard are
you there?

Few minutes later

[9:13][The pathetic fish ]
Who died?

[9:14][You]
No on. Now answer me,
Who is the boy camehere to
meet my housemate. Is he her BF

After reading his text he understand how much of stupid he is. Faisu is not here then how can he say who was that. He thought to add something more but stopped when faisu replied

[9:17][The pathetic fish ]
How do I know stupid,
She do have bf but
considering any of her BF
don't have the nerve to meet
her alone, I think it's her BFF.

[9:18][You]
Okay then,
Now die alone.

Sid quickly switched off his phone cause he was simply not in the mood to get cursed in 13 languages,Luckily his crazy friend only know 13 languages.

While upstairs

Sm1 barge in her room and saw his BFF sleeping peacefully.he drag his feet towards her and started shaking her violently.

Instead of waking up she snuggled into her pillow more.

Sm1: Yaa! Wake up, wake up hoe, I have a important thing to tell you.

Mia: Go away, and let me sleep in peace you dumbass.

After losing his patients he kicked her which caused her to fall on her butt.

Mia's pov
Why does trouble always follow me around? do I have a "Kick me" sign on my back or something.

She stood up and held him by his coller.

Mia: Mr.Aaron Daniel, did you just kicked me, hell naahyou are not going to live in a human form anymore.