2.one's first love

"Yuzu! Wake up! We have to go somewhere!" Mom yelled from my door. I groggily sat up from my futon,my eyes still heavy and closed and my body wants to sleep some more.

"Mom,lemme sleep some more." I said as i hugged my pillow like a hungry zombie. "You can't. The three of us are going to the mall for Mei-chan's arrival." Yeah right. I stood up like a zombie. "Mei-chan." Mom called. "Yes?" I saw Mei,her hairstyle is the same. She's wearing a t-shirt,a long necklace and a long skirt.

I gritted my teeth at the sight of her. This girl...made me worry so much. Yet she acts as if nothing happened. And its not just to me,when she kissed Amemiya-sensei,she have that expression too. What on earth is going through her mind?

"Slo'zu." She said with a teasingly smile and i gave her an annoyed look. Ugh,that girl!

Some little sister she is! I grumbled as i watched my mom and Mei's conversation going back and forth.

"Mei-chan,aren't you tired from walking?"

"I'm fine."

"Really? I think we can still sit and eat somewhere though."

Yesterday,that witch stole your real daughter's first kiss. Yet,mom's just bubbling with happiness. Am i just making a big deal out of it? Ah,i feel stupid. "Yuzu,you eat too much!" Mom said. "I'm in a growth spurt!" I explained and kept on eating. "Good grief." She replied back.

"By the way,Mei-chan. You've been living with your grandfather,right?" Mom asked. "No,i lived in my father's house." She said with that same boring look she have. Can't she smile?

"Oh? But shou-san is flying around everywhere,isn't he?" Mom asked once again. "I haven't seen my father in almost five years." Mei responded back. "Oh i see." Mom mumbled. Hmm..i chewed on the fork on my mouth. She's been alone this time,i wonder if she's lonely.

"Living like that must've been tough,right?" Mom bombared her with questions. "No." Mei simply answered. "My grandfather supported me financially." She added. "Ah,that's right! He's the chairman of the academy right?" Mom asked for the thousandth time.

Hm...Hold on if she's my little sister... doesn't that mean i'm also the chairman's granddaughter? Super elite and super rich! Oh man,am i suddenly in the winning side of society? "Yuzu! Watch where you're going!" I heard mom yell behind me. Huh where?

I was snapped back into reality when i felt my foot hit something hard with a 'thud' and that's where it hit me. I'm going to fall into a fountain! I struggled for balance and i grabbed for something in the air. And for some reason,i grabbed someone's shirt sleeve and we both fell down in the fountain. Soaking wet. It was Mei i fell down with.

She was in a crawling position infront of me with her hands clasping my shirt while i was in a sitting position with my legs open.

Ahh..Ahh-choo! I sneezed loudly when we got home. "Go take a bath before you catch a cold!" Mom reminded as she put down our shopping bags. I ran inside the bathroom immediately. "I know!" I responded. "The hallway got wet!" I yelled and took of my clothes. "I'll clean it later." Mom yelled back.

"We're home so its fine. Mei-chan,you get in too." I overheard Mom. W-What?! No! After that,Mei walked in,naked. And i dipped my face in the water because its turning red. But,i pulled my face off immediately.

We're both girls so its not weird. Of course. We could bathe together. Right. I glanced at her. If i touch her...she'd probably feel soft. Her skin,so white. Her hair,so pretty. Hah.. Wha-What am i thinking?! "If i touch her"?! What the?!

It all started when she kissed me yesterday...did i go crazy?! She stepped on the water and i stood up. "Ah,uhm...I'm gonna get out." I excused myself without looking at her. I was surprised when she grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall with both of her hands pinning my wrists. She licked up my neck,giving shivers to my spine and planted a soft kiss in it and i trembled. I instanly pulled away.