Chapter 6: Party

Party venue☝️

Bella's POV:

The next day, I woke up at six and went to brush, take a bath and put on my clothes. I wore a white shirt with turquoise pants and my newly bought nude heels.

I let my hair loose and wore big round silver earrings. I applied some eyeliner and a bit of pink lipstick.

When I arrived at the office, I was greeted by Aria who was wearing a black pencil dress with a purple blouse accompanied by black heels

She had applied a bright red lipstick that suited her really well. Normally I hate red lipstick but Aria looked great. I greeted her back and walked towards Reyansh's office.

He was sitting on his chair with his blue suit on him. He was playing with a paper weight that was trapped between his long and slender fingers.

He was looking sooo sexy that I got distracted by his looks. "Are you done staring Isabella?"

He said in his raspy voice. At this moment, I really couldn't help but also drool at his voice. How did he manage to have a sexy voice with a very hot body.

I was feeling really shy and ashamed of myself when he said those words

I was feeling really shy and ashamed of myself when he said those words. Nevermind let's get back to work.

He ordered me to fax these documents to another company, and I need to make some entries on the computer.

Before I left his office, he told me that there is no need to be Aryan's nanny for today and that I could go home at 4 as the party is at 6.

I nooded and went to do my work in my cabin. Soon 4 came and I was on my way home.

I knew it that I won't be able to choose a dress, so I told Miya to help me as Miya always dress to impress.

She was also coming at the party as Adi was Reyansh best friend and Miya had to be there as Adi's date.

Miya couldn't believe it when I told her that Reyansh wanted me to be his date.

She was really excited for me and promised to make me look breathtakingly beautiful so that Reyansh won't regret his choice of choosing me as his date for tonight.