𝛓ⲉ𝓿ⲉⲛ

|seungmin pov|

there i stood, in the toy isle, looking at alphabet letters and dry erase markers.

I eventually settled on a 60 pack of the alphabet letters and a small pack of markers.

I nodded and headed up to the cashier, setting my stuff down on the conveyor belt.

the lady ringing up my stuff eyed the things I was buying.

"got a kid at home?" she asked and I smiled softly.

"you could say that.."

I mumbled and grabbed the bags, bowing quickly before rushing out the store.

i exhaled in relief when i breathed in the chilly air. my stomach growled again and I sighed, realizing I could have gotten food in the store.

I shook my head and trudged to my car, the bag hanging limply by my side.

i climbed into the car and shivered, rubbing my arms slightly to warm them up.

i say in my car for a little, listening to music while my car warmed up. at one point, i could have sworn I saw someone in my rearview mirror, but then I looked again it was gone.

i looked over at the things i bought and sighed.

there has to be something wrong with me.

I sighed and dragged my gaze away from it, putting my car in drive, putting my hands on the wheel.

just as i started to turn out the parking lot, i felt a wave nausea hit me, making my vision slightly blurry.

"maybe i should eat.." I said to myself and turned into the nearest fast food place, which happened to be McDonalds.

I stepped out my car, pausing t get used to the change of warm to cold.

I shut my door and headed into the restaurant, my stomach churning at the smell of food.

you can do this.
just something small.

i heard a quiet voice in my ear and I jumped, whipping around to see who it was, but there was no one.

I nodded and inhaled deeply, walking up the counter.

"hi um yes, I'd like to order a five piece chicken nugget, a small sweet tea please, thank you."

i mumbled out as the male took notes.

"we'll call you up when its ready." he said sweetly, smoothly sliding me a napkin.

confused, i opened it, seeing a serious of numbers.

I smiled slightly and nodded to him.

"will do mr.."

i paused, trying to read his name tag.

"song mingi, but call me mingi, or yours, either is okay.'

he said and winked at me, causing my face to flush. I gave him a sweet smile.

"seungmin." I said and he smiled.

"cute."

I blushed and went to find a place to sit.

as i took my seat, I felt my stomach growl.

jeez calm down.

I spoke to my stomach, laughing silently how childish i felt.

after a few minutes, mingi came over with my food, sitting down in the available seat beside me.

"don't you have work?" i asked him as i took a bite out of a fry, humming when i finally got food in my stomach.

"lunch break." he said and propped his elbow up on the table, staring at me.

"what? is there something on me?" I asked, wiping my mouth.

he laughed quietly and shook his head, reaching out and stopping my hands.

I suddenly remembered all the past events with people I've tried to date.

"oh, im sorry I don't date, well I want to but I haven't had the best of luck.." i trailed off with a humorless chuckle.

mingi looked at me, a look of understanding on his face.

"who said i wanted to date you?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side some.

i raised an eyebrow at him and smiled at him.

he mirrored my smile and side hugged me, I leaned into his touch.

"okay i have to go now but text me anytime." he said with a smile and waved to me, walking off.

I waved back and focused on my food, poking at my chicken nuggets.

I eventually picked it and dipped it the sauce, holding it up to my mouth.

I ate it and when i swallowed, i waited, but i didn't feel like throwing up.

I sighed in relief and continued to eat my meal.

after I finished eating, I added an extra tip for mingi.

"bye ming!" i called to him, waving and shooting him a smile.

"bye seung!"

he waved to me and I walked back to my car, my stomach completely fine as i climbed in my car.

what i didn't know was that my extra tip never got to mingi, because something or someone had to take it for.. research purposes.