Sargam's boyfriend

(Unedited version, I will keep your points in mind.)

This part is not related to the previous one.

Thapki thought a lot about Sargam and her boyfriend when she got to know about it and Sargam asked her not to tell anyone. She only came to one conclusion: Purab deserves to know, it's his sister. She decided she would tell him at night.

She was pacing in the room in his wait, thinking of how to tell him so that he does not react.
"Kesay btaun usay. Gussa aya toh..."

Just then he entered the room, and found her lost in thoughts, blabbering away. Just as she turned, she found him standing in her way. He simply raised his brows.
"Soyee nahi? Kia hua, kuch Barbara rahee thee...kisko gussa a jayega, hmm?"

"Woh..woh mai..t-t-tumhara he wait kr rahee thee. K-k-kuch bat krnee hai."

"Han bolo."

"P-pahle betho yahan...aur han promise kro g-g-gussa ni krogay. Promise?"

"But Thapki..", he looked at her expressions and then sighed,"Acha baba thek hai. Promise. Ab btao."

"Woh-woh Sargam kay baray mai kuch important baat hai. I know Sargam tumharay liye s-s-sabse ziada important hai, lekin react krnay sai pahle please shanti sai meri baat ko sun lena. Dekho tum nay p-p-promise kia hai. Maine Us sai waada kia hai k mai kisi ko kuch nahi btaungee lekin tum us k bhai ho iss liye  bta rahee hun. Please kuch bhi aisa na krna k usko pta chalay k maine tumhe btaya hai. hmm?"

"Promise Kia haina. Ab bologee kia bat hai. You know k mai Sargam sai sabse ziada pyar krta hun. Agar yeh bat usko hurt kr sktee hai toh ni krunga. But btao toh sahi Kia bat hai."

"S-s-sargam ko tumharay gussay darr lagta hai shaid iss liye usnay yeh khud nahi btaya. Par uska b-b-boyfriend hai. Woh usi sai shadi krna chahtee hai."

"WHAT??"

"shhh...dheeray bolo. Sab so rahay hain."

"Usnay yeh sab tumse share kr lia aur mujhe btaya bhi ni. Kaise pta hai tumhe yeh sab Thapki."

"A-A-AJ  jab mai us k room mai gaee thee toh woh ro rahee thee kisi sai bat krtay huay. M-m-Maine sun lia."

Purab just walked to the window.

"Usnay mujhe btaya toh magar ksii aur ko btanay sai mana kr dia. Mujh se wada bhi lay lia. Lekin tum uskay bhai ho iss liye mujhe laga tumhara j-j-jaan lena he behter hai. Uski Khushi hum sab k liye kitni important hai shaid woh bhi nahi jantee. Toh tum p-p-please indirectly us sai bat krna aur usay bharosa dilana k tum gussa nahi krogay. Ek bar us k boyfriend sai milogay.  Dekhna woh tumhe zaroor bta degi. "  She had followed him into the balcony when he had stood up in anger and placed her hand on his shoulder. Just as she said her last words, she turned to go.

"Thank you Thapki...aur sorry bhi. Mera Gussa tum dono ko kitna dara deta hai mujhe aj pta chala. Mai us sai kal bat krunga."

They smiled at each other and went to sleep in their respective places.

In the morning, after breakfast, Purab went to Sargam's room and talked to her. He coaxed her into talking, without letting her know that he knew everything already.  Finally Sargam relented and told him everything about her boyfriend and how she wanted to marry him. He told her that he wanted to meet him and give him a chance. But, if he disapproved, she would re-think. She hesitantly agreed as she was sure that he was the one for her. He somehow assured her and went to his room. There he talked to Thapki.