Chapter 4

"Thanks you Kyoka" Jiro bow when Uraraka made her disappeared "okay so Umm? How does it work again?" Y/n question when this make Uraraka very triggered.

"You're... kidding, right? The whole song... was th...the whole instructions!" She took a deep breath and explained "okay okay, obviously you can't dance and listen at the same time right?" Y/n nod her head once a little bit.

"So here's the basics: Step one. Rub the lamp. Step two. Say what you want. Step three. Yeah there is no step three. See? It's that easy" this make Y/n understand more "okay then."

"Yay!! You also get three wishes so they better begin with rubbing the lamp and saying 'I wish', got it?" She asked her "I think so but..."

"Wait there's more" Uraraka cut her off "there are rules that I can't do so rule number one: I can't kill anybody" she pretended to slice her head off with her finger.

"So don't ask why okay it's look wrong so rule number two: I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else. Rule number three: I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture, I don't like doing it!" That's the rule that all genie have to follow and once she is done explaining the rules to Y/n "other than that, you got it?!" Uraraka asked her and Y/n nodded her head.

"Alright, so tell me, what's is your first wish?" Uraraka asked her but Y/n turn her head to the other side "I don't know, I mean, if there are only three...why there only three wishes anyway?" Y/n asked her.

"Look girl, I don't know, I don't MAKE the rules and my dad doesn't even know as well" Uraraka sass her "hmph, talk about all knowing." Y/n mumbled to Kaminari.

"I heard that and look, whatever I don't know there's only three wishes but all I know is that I can learn from it. Outside in the sun" Uraraka did the same like Y/n before, pointing up to the surface "why you playin' hard to wish? I know you can't tell, but I'm very pale. This is sky blue. My natural pigmentation is navy. Give us some sun!" Uraraka whine when Y/n has an idea for Y/n decided to play a dirty on her.

"Hmmm I don't know, Denki! She probably can't even get us out of this cave!" She smirk at her monkey friend "it looks like we're gonna have to find a way outta here!"

Walking away Uraraka made herself bigger again stomping her foot to stop them "excuse me?! Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up, did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walkin' out on me?!" Being triggered, Uraraka got herself in a mad mood.

"I don't think so! Not right now. YOU'RE GETTIN' YOUR WISHES, SO SITDOWN!!" Y/n would early fall down by the hard flirting but thanks to Sero, Y/n landed on the carpet when Uraraka is acting like a flight attendant.

"In case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, here... anywhere. Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet! WE'RE... OUTTA HERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Bakugo and his father are having a harsh meeting about what Toga have done "this is an outrage Himiko. If it weren't for all your years of loyal service... From now on, you are to discuss sentencing of prisoners with me, before they are beheaded" the saltan told her off.

"I assure you, Your Highness, it won't happen again for I am sure" she bowed "yet" she mumbled out the last part, making sure the royal highnesses won't hear her.

"Katsuki, Himiko, now let's put this whole messy business behind us okay?" In other words, Masaru wanted them to behave. "It is my upmost abject and humblest apologies to you as well, young Prince" Toga take his hand to kiss it, but Bakugo yanks it away.

"Don't put your dry ass lip on my hand!" Knowing Toga hated him, Bakugo wipe away the 'kiss' in his pants "at least some fucking good will come of my being forced to marry so when I'm Saltan, I will have the power to fucking get rid of you" he storm off so he can go to his room and his father headed back to his room, tired.