Idiot

"Ugh! We should just go to the mall" I said groaning. I pushed Brighton backwards. "What was it?" Bright asked walking next to me. "Oh no one" I said trying not to sound suspicious but Brighton is my best friend she knows when I'm lying, when I'm not, when I'm mad, sad, clueless etc. "Maya Louise Duncan don't you lie to me!" She pouted. "Chandler" I sighed. She tensed up. "Ya lets just go to the mall" She said. I could tell that she was scared cause she tenses up and when she uncomfortable her voice kinda shakes. But I kinda laughed a little after I said Chandler she said yep lets go were leaving!
<<>>20 minutes later<<>>
"Remember that one time when you told me to dye my hair black and light brown cause everyone else was doing it but when I did my whole head was neon green" Brighton laughed while taking a sip of her hot chocolate with whip cream. I laughed as well. I loved that memory. When we never had to worry about having periods yet or boy problems or anything like that. I pushed my hair into a neat ponytail. Going back to that hair dye incident was funny. We were both 11 at that age and Brighton never told her mom that she was gonna dye her hair or nothing. "Let's go shopping!" I said excited. Brighton nodded she got up and walked out of Brew's and told me to follow her. Of course I know Brighton more than her mom or even herself because she went straight to Build A Bear. "Really Brighton?" I laughed. She nodded quickly and ran inside of the building. Brighton picked out a rainbow one and I picked out a all purple multi color one. We did what we were supposed to do than we put clothes on it. I put on overalls and a white shirt with converses. Brighton put on a blue with overalls than put on a biker jacket than put on all white shoes. We payed for them and Brighton named her build a bear: Acacia and I named mine: Katelyn. We got the boxes and of course we took our bears out and threw them away.
SAM'S POV
"Let's go to the mall!" Chandler said with a smirk. I sighed and nodded we weren't doing anything anyways. We got up and we skateboarded there.
<<>>30 minutes later<<>>
We didn't really do anything until I saw Brighton throw a bear in the air and catch it. "Damn" Chandler said biting his lip. I slapped him and walked towards them. "Hey lady's" I said with a smile. Brighton tensed up and walked backwards and Maya..... Wow! In her eyes all I could see was hurtful words she could be yelling right now. "Oh come on Brighton! Grow up! It was just a fucking kiss!" I snapped. Shit! I shouldn't have said that! I never meant that at all Brighton became pretty mad I could tell my her movements. "You know what Samuel you grow the fuck up! At least I have a better friend that doesn't try and make people uncomfortable at all! Chandler made me terrified and you cared for a split second and now your acting like you never gave a single shit about what happened! Chandler could of had sex with me for all I know!" She snapped back. Out of no where Maya started yelling at me too. "Sam back the fuck up and go fuck yourself! Brighton is my best friend and you can't just come into her life and make her care about you than you just check the fuck out! That isn't how it works! I was to selfish enough to date Chandler and leave Brighton alone when she needed me!" Maya snapped they both left in the opposite direction. I don't think they're gonna talk to us anymore.... Well fuck. I never meant anything I said at all I don't even know where it came from it just slipped out of my mouth so fast I couldn't control it.
CHANDLER'S POV
Well Sam just blew it for me. I'm never gonna have a chance with Brighton like ever thanks to Sam's smartass mouth! So I'm just gonna kiss her goodbye..... Or I can do plan B. Plan B is hang out with her myself and make her like me like normal people do and Plan C is make Maya like me again date her and become friends with Brighton. I smirked at the thought. "Hey listen dude lets go to Subway and eat than lets go hear if there's any party's we can crash" I smirked and Sam nodded in agreement. We walked to Subway and all I could think about is my plan and how it's gonna work and how I'm gonna date Brighton make her care about me dearly than break her heart and dump her. I kinda laughed at the thought of her heart being broken. But don't worry I always laugh at the thought of girls hearts being broken cause I never really cared about them.

••
•••
A/N:
Hola my loves! OML I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately I feel really terrible! So I'm finally on Spring Break so Hidden Secrets will be posted soon idk when but soon
~~~
-Brighton spoke up for herself
-Chandler has a devious plan!
-Sam screwed up a friendship
-We saw a side of Brighton we never knew (lol going to Build A Bear) 😂👌🏼
-Maya is trying to protect Brighton!
-Chandler is being a bitch
~~~
OML so much drama I tell you! So much drama! So much drama it's sad!
Follow me on Instagram:
@ Twd.rocks_
Lol I don't have. Twitter or Tumblr just an insta😂😂👌🏼