fourteen ; rehearsals

Ari's pov

currently im at tour rehearsals. i met everyone who is going to be on tour which is, bryant eslava, twan kuyper, alyssa shouse, daniel skye, aaron carpenter, tez mengestu, alec bailey and many more. (tour is only for people in 26mgmt)

this rehearsal is going to be for 6 hours long because after its over im going to be living in a tour bus and before every show we rehearse and whenever we stay at a hotel we also rehearse.

during rehearsals i seem to notice that nash hasn't been doing anything at all right and i feel guilty because it might be about me. but what if it's not and maybe something is bothering him? instead of wondering many ways whats up with him, i just asked his best friend.

"hey cam can i ask you something?"

"sure whats up?"

whats wrong with nash? he hasn't been himself lately?"

"and why should i tell you"

"because he's our friend"

"ok fine but dont tell anyone i told you this... his girlfriend, well ex girlfriend had sex with another guy and nash found out so they broke up and he feels mad and used, but dont tell anyone i told you this. okay?"

"okay."

during break i went up to nash to apologize to him.

"hey nash can i talk to you for a second?" i asked and he said "sure".

"im really sorry for the way i've been treating you lately and i found out about what really happened between you and genesis and i just really hope that you can forgive me. oh and I really want to know why u lied about breaking up with her for me?"

"i just thought your feelings for me would rush up again and u would actually like me again." nash said.

i was speechless, the only word that came out of my mouth was, "oh".

he nodded and said "yeah".

things got awkward so I spoke "i think i should go, but ill talk to you later nash." I said feeling nervous that he probably hates me now.

i walked away and continued to rehearse for the tour.

----------------
thank you guys so much for 3k views on this story 😊 so im going to be doing 25 chapters 😜