two ; kiss

Ari pov

Once we got our gear set up. We split ourselves into 2 teams. Team 1 : me & Nash, Team 2 : Cam, Hayes, & Carter. Once the game started , Nash grabbed my hand and we ran on the other side of the room and we found this obstacle that the boys would never know about. I turned around and I accidentally bumped into Nash. I was speechless by how beautiful his blue eyes were. We made eye contact and his lips began to get closer to my lips, i backed up so I wouldn't have to kiss him. "Im sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship currently." "Same" We started to kiss but stopped when we heard the boys calling our names. "we'll continue this later beautiful" as Nash whispers in my ear.
*skips entire laser tag battle*
"WE WON AAHHH" "TEAM SWAG MONEY WON AYEE." As me and Nash screamed in front of the boys faces. We gave each other a high five. "You guys got lucky" Hayes said in a jealous tone. When Yoshi came back from Taco Bell,we all ran to the table and ate. "Ari , since we're going to be doing a lot of work together, maybe you should move in with us? You know , instead of ur mom giving u rides here all the time." Said Yoshi. "I would love to move in with you guys just let me call my mom, ok" I called my mom and told her everything about the tour and if I could stay with them in the hotel. My mom was totally fine with it. I asked the boys if one of them would drive me to my house since I was too young to drive and I needed help with packing my bags since I'm going to be with them for about 1-2 months. "sure, i'll drive you Ari , let's go get in the car." I hear one of the boy's voice say, I didn't know who it was so I turned around and I see Cameron holding the keys to the car. "Ok let's go"
*goes inside car*
I put my address on the gps. It felt so awkward being alone with Cam in the car."sooo.... how old are you?" Asked Cam. "14 , what about you?" "20, so you're the same age as Hayes right?" Said Cam. "Yup." An hour later in the car listening to the radio, we arrived at my house. Apparently no one was there. We went upstairs to my room, I grabbed all my clothes, shoes, makeup, & ect. I went to the attic to go get my small luggage while Cam was helping me by folding my clothes. After I finished packing with the help of Cam, I hear Cameron cough so I turned towards him, and next thing I know is his lips crushing in to mine. I begin to kiss him back. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he grabs my ass. I pull my lips away from him and I say "so what are we now? Friends with benefits?" I see Cameron smile and say "you read my mind." Before I knew it , we started to kiss again. I don't know what's happening with me and these guys. I pulled my lips away and I told him that we should start heading back to the hotel before any of the guys start to worry. He let me down and we went downstairs to the kitchen to eat some snacks. we brought some to the car incase we got hungry during the ride.