Working Couple Evening Teil 1

We know each other so well. It was always like that. Our eyes matched in a cafe. The whole room disappeared. Only us, only our eyes. It felt like passion. Other people would talk about destiny but it is stronger, it is lifes passion what we found in each other. We dont need words it is like our brains working same. Our mind race the same. We walked to each other in the same time, started to give us a well knowing grin. I grab your phone out of your hand, call my phone. Thats all I need to tell. We have our own lifes and we love our lifes, because we are hard working people which want to be successful. The motto is: „Work hard, relax hard." You appreciate how i live my life, you see my elegance and smartness. It is same for me, the style of your clothes so well choosed, your effort in being clean and well behaved. It is amazing watching you, when you talk to other people. You can catch them with your comforting deep voice and facial expressions. You lead the conversation in every direction you want.

In the beginning it was always a short call, if we want to meet up, where we meet, what we do. We don't like to text each other, we see it as waisted time, staring on the phone. We had dates in restaurants. We went to the cinema. We walked through the park side by side silent. Sometimes we got out of ourselves and act like little kids, it is like changing personalitys, going to the playground look who can swing higher and laughing like crazy but always honest out of our heart! Time passed by. Now it is 3 Years ago. We often sleep together but we don't live together. We appreciate that we have our own lifes and space. Sometimes we dont see each other for days. But we don't care, because the trust we have is unconditional!

We are together it is late after a day full of work. We are not that much burned out but tired. We laying down in bed giving each other comfort, appreciate that we are not alone and laying in each others arms.

You laying on my chest, hearing my heartbeat becoming more and more slow. My fingers going through your hair, soft but sometimes with a little bit of pressoure, like a soft massage. You're half asleep and me too. My hand go down your head and lay on your cheek. You lift your head up and look at my face.

I dont know if our eyes are matching because the room is too dark. We can see nothing but we feel everything. It feels true.

You grab my waist very gentle and lift your body up to kiss my lips. I turn my body more in your direction you holding my back and press my body on yours. Your hand is going under my short silky dress. Your hand is going along my hip and rest on my waist. I put my hand under your shirt, pull it up and our belly meet, we feel each other breathing. The kisses are soft and passionate. We both have our eyes closed. I feel your smile while we kissing and i have to smile too. We take off our clothes, silent and get together again. I put my arms around your chest you laying down on top of me while you slide slow and soft inside me.

It feels so warm, We move together, I help you out with my hips. Our foreheads are together and while we start breathing heavier you put your lips on mine, we don't kiss just pressing them together and a little moan come out of me. It makes you pusch harder and a little bit faster but not that fast, just passionate, deep into what we are doing. You lift your head to take a deep breath. I put my leg around your legs until it touches your ass. I turn my head to the side, lift my chin up. You lift your upperbody up, grabbing my hands and put them next to my head. I hold yours close to my face, kiss your right Hand. You put your hands on my cheeks, holding my face and give me a short kiss on my mouth and get faster. I bite my lips, I want to stay silent but i can't. My hands trying to hold on something but there's nothing, so i just clench a fist with both. You want to come but you hold it back a little until I say I'm ready. You put so much effort in it, that we come both in the same time. You lay down on me, sliding abit to the side that it's not heavy for me. We stay like this, motionless. Just breathing. We don't talk, we're both relaxed, feeling comfortable and happy. We fall asleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night because I can suddently fell you inside of me. You are asleep but you have a nocturnal erection. I press my hips closer to yours, start to stimulate myself with your erection. Slowly you wake up a little. We are both half asleep. I cuddle you, you put your arms around me, holding me tight. We turn and laying on our sides. I put my leg above your legs and entwine them with mine. Finally we start to wake up more. I move your body with my hand on your shoulder that you lay on your back. I get on top of you, you grab my ass and start to move my body up and down, sometimes small circles to feel it more intense. My hands are on your chest but I try not to press too much. It is so satisfying to feel your emotions, to feel that you are enjoying, we can't see each other but we feel everything. I know, that you lift your chin, heading your head back and I hear your moaning clearly. It is honest and true, the perfect tone. Not high pitched not too deep. I start to smile and encourage you by closing my eyes, getting more into it, concentrate more and i have to start to moan, just a little, very soft. Your hands grabbing my ass stronger, I can feel that you want to come. I put my hands on yours, to support you more. You lift my body up, press it down and hold it strong until you come. After you came I just lay my head down on your chest. Our bodys meeting, my chest lays down on your belly. Resting like that. You put your arms around me, holding me. You press my body one time, breathe strongly out and then hug me soft, one hand on my head the other laying heavy on my back. I feel safe, comfortable and so happy.