One-shot

Happy birthday KaienVance

She wanted fluff... So it shall be fluff.

Warning: the characters are occ. Meaning in canon they do not behave this way. Nor have any feeling for each other.

The is purely for entertainment. + fluff

Do note this is Adin x Cale so, if it is not up your ally.. Please hit the back button-

Then lets continue :D

It short.
——————

"Great!" A wide smile appeared of his face as he looked into the reddish brown eyes. "Judge me." His eyes were trembling yet he had to let it out. "Take apart every word I have said, strip me from every action I have ever taken." He knows what he did was wrong.

The want for power. The greed for wanting it more and more. He was blinded by the adrenaline rush he got addicted too. The praises and the feeling he wanted it more.

"Then know for certain" His hands trembling caressed the red hairs cheek. "I mean it when I tell you I love you all the time."

Adin, the crown prince of Mogoru Empire. The man who was known to be stronger then anybody else in the royal family.

They praised him. They spoiled him. All his wants, everything he said, all of them were fulfilled.

Maybe thats why he wanted more.

So much that it turned into an obsession. His process went weird. People seemed like tool. He was always on top.

Yet, nobody...

Nobody seemed to correct him. They praised him instead.

Was there hope to change him?

Nobody really knew. The cold and heartless monster they raised.

They doubt he'd ever fall in love.

Love was just a useless thing.

And they believed a heartless monster like him will never receive or feel love.

Yet why..

Why did he feel a certain way that Adin too didn't know how to explain.

It wasn't love at first sight.

No, a heartless monster like him could never melt just by looking at a person.

It started from rather interest if he may say so.

It was the day when Roan Kingdom came to visit the empire, there he saw the well known hero.

Beautiful red hair with a pale and smooth skin making him look ever so ethereal.

His eyes perked interest yet.. yet he stood their with his kingly odor.

He couldn't look desperate. He couldn't be looked down on.

Yet there he was right in front of the beauty. Cale Henituse, the man who perked his interest.

"Would I get an honor to dance with the Roan Kingdom's hero?"

The ball was held the night the Roan kingdom arrived, and here, Adin was asking for Cale to be his first dance.

"Your highness, this lowly noble believes he is not worthy of being your first dance."

Adin smiled more brightly as he held his arms out.

"Well I believe you're the most worthy of them all."