no one, but you, always you

Note: If you are more comfortable reading on ao3, visit my profile and click my ao3 profile. Thank you. Feedbacks & votes are highly appreciated! English isn't my first nor native language, expect mistakes.

Amidst the loud noise, the bar was so lively. Wei Wuxian went with his boyfriend to the bar. A while ago, he asked for his boyfriend's permission that he will just go to the restroom. He nodded and Wei Wuxian left.

Few faces were familiar, he nodded as a sign of greeting to them and smiles. He was already near his boyfriend's table when he spotted something. He stopped immediately at his track and froze.

Few steps away from his boyfriend, his eyes locks at the scene and went still. He can't move. 

There, he saw his boyfriend with a man whispering something into his boyfriend's ear that made his boyfriend's mouth curved a little. 

Sensing someone was staring at them, both of them turned their gaze at him. They froze and quickly recovered. Something on the latter's smile was playful, he said something once again at Wei Wuxian's boyfriend and this time, he winked before he left.

Wei Wuxian saw his boyfriend's gaze pointed at him, he smiled. He forced his body to move. "Ah, Lan Zhan! You're making friends here, huh." 

His boyfriend nodded and offered his hands to him, Wei Wuxian took it. He smiles at the man and takes the offer lap.

He does not ask his boyfriend about the man, he swallows. He buried his face on his boyfriend's neck and sighs. Hearing his sighs, his boyfriend patted his back and asked him. "Tired?" Wei Wuxian shook his head and immediately nodded.

His boyfriend gently removes his body on him and gets up. "Let's go home. You should be resting." He says.

Once he gets up, his boyfriend puts his one arm at his waist and walks. Wei Wuxian felt so complete and flustered. 

Once they were home, Wei Wuxian immediately changed his clothes into comfortable ones and did his evening routines, he slumped his body in their bed. He felt so tired even though they were just at the bar for a few hours and just partied. 

He felt something move him and caressed his cheek. He leaned onto the touch and smiled.

When Wei Wuxian woke up, it's because his throat was aching, he needed to drink water. He reached to his side first and quickly got up when he reached nothing.

Wei Wuxian's heart is pounding so fast that he does not know why. He gets up and decides to find his boyfriend in their house while on the way to the kitchen.

He found nothing.

Wei Wuxian's remembered something, but quickly shakes the thoughts for his sake, as well. He does not want to overthink and he trusts his boyfriend so much.