*ཻུ煪 PROLOGUE

He was only seven years old when he wrote his first love letter.

Today the little chestnut was determined to give a love wand to a boy in his class that he liked a lot, he never knew how to pronounce a good name, so he called him Gukie, and the named just smiled every time he heard that name coming from the chestnut boy rosy cheeks.

He gave a strong piro and signed a fist with his tiny hands to arm himself with courage, he had to do it before the dark-haired man left, more than a week ago he had announced his departure, but he never said where he would go, he only said that he would go. He was going forever to a faraway place, away from little Jimin.

That news had definitely broken Jimin's tiny heart, he didn't want her to leave, they still had to spend a lot of time together, he couldn't leave.

One of the reasons why the dark-haired  spoke from time to time was because he used to see him only in class, but at playground time he hung out with a red-haired boy, who he detested with all his soul.

Also because he liked the chestnut's cheeks, like his round yellow glasses, they were so cute that every time he saw him he just wanted to hug him and pinch his cheeks so soft and plump.

Jimin approached the black-haired with his hands behind his back hiding that letter, the black-haired on his part was coloring a drawing like the other children did.

"Gukie" He called the chestnut with a timid voice, making the named raise his head to see him.

Before I say a miserable word, the door to the classroom swings open, revealing a well-dressed man and the headmistress standing next to him. The teacher who was in charge of the class stood up next to a boy.

"Good morning, director, good morning, Mr. Jeon." She mentioned the teacher giving a slight bow.

"Good morning, Professor Min. Mr. Jeon is coming for his son." The director spoke.

"Oh sure, Jungkook, honey, come on, your dad is waiting for you." The teacher said softly.

"Dad, I don't want to go abroad, I want to stay here with my friends." She spoke to the annoyed dark-haired.

Go abroad? Gukie you can't go abroad! That's a long way off!

"Young man, we talked about it at home, we're going to go, it means we're going to go, period." Mr. Jeon clarified.

"It's okay" He formulated the black-haired without encouragement and then collected the few belongings of him.

"Gukie, wait." He spoke the blonde and Jungkook stopped to look at him.

"Jiminie, I can't, my dad is waiting for me, we can't be late, I promise when I get back I'll pick you up, I promise." He assured the dark-haired with a smile.

Jungkook went to his father, and then said goodbye to the whole class without taking his eyes off Jimin who was looking at him sadly.

Jungkook finally left leaving a big void in the chestnut tree, the letter that Jimin had in his hand fell on the ground and his arms returned to their usual place when they lost strength, he formed a small pout and adjusted his glasses .

The chestnut bent down quickly to take it and put it in the pocket of her striped robe, well, now he really couldn't declare himself, he was about to do it but it was worth it.

When it was time for the patio, Jimin went with his best friend and they stayed in the sandbox, where they always met to get together and play.

"Did you give the letter to the boy you like?" Asked the redhead, wiping out a snot.