The Donny Mascot

Louis could hear the crowd of fans cheering outside, as his car approached the 'Keepmoat Stadium'. His nerves were at their height but Louis just wanted the game to start. His smile grew bigger as he saw the fans with their banners and posters, supporting him.
"Alright then, we're here" his friend Stan said patting him on the back. Louis like an excited child opened the car door and stepped outside. Immediately the fans cheering raised and all of them began chanting for the 23 year old singer.

"We love you Louis, good luck!" A brunette fan said as she held her poster high. 'Slay them like you slayed Naughty Boy' it read, causing Louis to laugh. "You betcha" he winked at her which made her eyes to water, and the rest of the girls to scream hysterically. One fan started to cry out of happiness catching Louis's attention "Are you alright darling?" He asked her, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. She hooded her head, wiping her tears away, desperately trying not to cry in front of her idol.

After blowing kisses, signing some of the fans phones covers, hands, posters and a couple more things Louis was escorted by his bodyguard inside the building. He had an hour until his match started and before that he had to spend 20 mins with some fans inside the building, who had bought VIP tickets.
"So how are ya girls?" He asked as he wen inside the room. Girls from ages thirteen to tweety were seated on three different couches all with delighted expression on their faces. Louis's phone beeped in his pocket and he checked it to see he had received a tweet from Niall.
'Goodluck @Louis_Tomlinson in the game today ! Gutted I can't be there! @ItsJamieScott and I will be thinkin about Ya lad'
Louis smiled hitting the retweet and favourite button before focusing his attention on his much adored fans.

Forty-five minutes, later Louis was in the changing room getting ready for the match. Everyone had cleared the room, giving Louis some time to himself before the match. He had met with Liam who was here to support him which made his heart warm but there was still an empty feeling that Harry didn't come. He didn't even tweet anything but that was purely because the 'Larry Stylinson' rumours were at their peak. He had messaged Louis a couple of times wishing him good luck and that he loves him but that couldn't compare to actually having Harry with him during his match. But he knew what pressure the management had put him through and that Harry couldn't afford to get in trouble once again.

As Louis took off his shirt something furry tapped him on his back and he let out a squeal. He cursed under his breath seeing that it was the Donny mascot waving his hands (or paws since it was a dog) at him.
"Uh, sorry could you wait I'm changing" Louis excused himself. The mascot didn't move instead he pulled over its mask to reveal the curly haired boy form Cheshire. Louis's eyes widen before he jumps towards Harry both of them falling on the ground as they embraced.

"God Harold when did you get here?" Louis exclaimed as he hugged him with all his might.
"An hour ago" Harry grinned as he hugged the boy with the furry arms of his costume. His legs were around Louis and they were both cuddled up on the floor.
"You're like a teddy bear" Louis nuzzled his head in his costume, casing Harry to giggle.
"What if somebody sees you?" Louis asked remembering how Harry might get into trouble. "Don't worry about it, I'll be I this costume the whole time" he spoke with a grin "cheering you on from the corner" he pecked his nose causing Louis to crinkle his eyes. "You're such a dork, I love you" Louis kissed his lips.

The match ended up with Louis's team losing but in the end, what mattered was that they all had fun and they earned the money for charity. Later that night Harry and Louis were cuddled up in Louis's room at his house, Harry still wearing the mascot costume since Louis loved it so much.

They watched the vines the fans had made and got impressed when they saw the fan's assumption about Harry being the mascot. They laughed when they saw the tweets about Zayn being the announcer, Ed being the photographer and Niall the security guard at the canteen.
Their day even after losing you could say was pretty good after all.

A.U
Hello people oh my God I love the whole idea of this. I mean it's so adorable! Imagine if this was actually true! My amazing Larents all giddy before th match! I'm pretty sure the mascot was Harry though, what are your thoughts?! Did anyone meet Louis before his match?

P.S I want to dedicate this story to JeddieJay because I just love his stories
Especially C.O.A.G.D.P!
Anyway XOX