day 1. End of game

(Pov of paintbush)

Everything was calm, lightbulb was running around with fan and test tube while I glazed at the skies. I couldnt believe that the game had ended so early but it was a relief to have everyone finally take a break from all of those challenges. I could feel the soft long grass hiding between my bristles, I was starting to close my eyes until I hear someone call out to me.

"PAINTY!! PAINTY!! COME HERE, I WANT YOU TO PLAY WITH US!" lightbulb had a excited voice but a tired one at the same time. "OK IM COMING,HOLD ON" I stood up carefully and ran towards lightbulb with a calming smile. "Hey I got a good idea! How about we race each other to that tree!" Lightbulb pointed to the direction she wanted us to run to. "I'm not sure that I want to run anymore, it's getting quite dark so me and fan will return to our laboratory to finish up some things" Test tube grabbed fan by the wrist. "Aww testy please let me play with them more! I promise I wont take long this time" Fan waved his arms about, hoping test tube would lose grip or at least change her mind.

"Okay fine. But make sure to come back at 5,We still need alot to work on alright?" Test tube let go of fan, walked to the vending machine then disappearing into her underground laboratory.

(Pov of test tube)

I walk down the hall and into the small electrical room filled with wires and odd blue cabinets. I only had about 5 hours until the liquid was ready to use so I had to work quick. It would of token me less time to get everything ready if fan was here but I dont want to force him to constantly work, he needs to socialize more and take breaks. I cant just keep him here forever or it will drive fan insane.

I finally found all of the files I needed, now I just have to duplicate them and get the ingredients to add in the potion! I hope I dont mess up this experiment or bad things will happen...

(Pov of light blub)

Well I suppose it was fun for a while, it's nice when painty does something with me even if it's for a hour, I like them when we dont fight and argue about small things. Fan is also very fun to hang out with when he doesnt sit on his phone or hide away in the  laboratory all day, I wish it was like this all the time. I could tell them jokes and we could all laugh about it and remember good times we spent in that game show.

"I won!" Fan was gripping to the side of the tree, panting. I realised I was walking this whole time, hah! Painty was second and I was last. "Light bulb is everything ok? I noticed you weren't running and you had a serious look on your face, If you are feeling tired you can just lay down yk? You dont need to force yourself to play it's fine!" Painty looked at me with a worried but happy look on, fan was also looking at me but in a confusing way. "Y-yeah I'm ok! Sorry guys I was just thinking and it got me off guard" I smile softly, making sure I keep eye contact with painty.

*ring ring, ring ring*

Fan grabbed his phone and turned off the alarm, he put it back and faced our direction. "Sorry it's time for me to go now, see you all tomorrow!" Fan rushed off to the vending machine and straight out of sight.

(Pov of fan)

I worked in this lab for about 4 to 3 years and I still cant memorise the rooms and corridors to go to. The laboratory was small but my guts make me feel like it was a huge maze with no exits and only  rooms full of useless experiments. Gladly enough I found a grey door with a plate saying "workspace room 14" I'm not sure what it meant by "14" but I decided to ignore it and walk in. Test tube was duplicating some files, then her eye caught attention to me. "Oh finally you came in time! Get over here and start the boiler" Test tube looked back to the duplicator machine. "The potion is nearly ready, I hope the effects take a different impact than the one we made last time" I nod in agreement and start on the boiler.

"I hope you arent exhausted because you will need to mend something for me" test tube glanced at the tool box laying on the floor. "Is it for the experiment? Or..." test tube started to chuckle from my words. "We dont need anything for the experiment anymore! I-" test tube stopped smiling, her watch started to beep badly "THE  POTION IS READY!" She scattered off to the machine and turned it off. Then she grabbed the potion and sealed on the lid quickly before the chemicals escaped the tube.

Now we just need to try it on someone.

First page! Thanks for reading, I will be making a new page tomorrow.