Day 20 : Gap between

(Pov of light bulb)

Empty.. empty.. WHY IS EVERY PAGE EMPTY? There would only be 1 word saying "important" on it but no words! What if there were stuff attached to it? No that's stupid.

I angrily tossed the empty papers across the table, yet so I couldnt keep my eye off of them.

{Paintbrush} "..Light bulb..?"

{Light bulb} "Paint brush! How are you feeling right now?"

{Paintbrush} "I'm fine I guess.."

I picked some of the papers around me, then I decided it for the best if they knew about this too.

{Paint brush} "What's that?"

{Light bulb} "Test tubes experiments! She wrote them down but sadly they got a bit burnt.."

They shuffled through each of them, they were astonished.

(Pov of Test tube)

Cracks and bits of broken glass. I'm started to slowly break from each hit that I've recieved. I saw marshmallow behind me, I wasnt surprised. {Marshmallow} "I-im sorry about hitting you.." She went to hug me, I was hugging her back. {Test tube} "Its ok I understand.." My voice became soft. {Marshmallow} "Are you ok tho? I see that you have alot of cracks and.." I felt a spark within me. {Test tube} "I'll be fine! I promise." I smiled at her. We stood up and walked towards the white room. {Test tube} "I'll be back just stay in there ok?" She nodded as I left.

I'm not sure what I was thinking at this moment but I've completely destroyed the lobby and the slide. 'Oh but that's stupid! How are you going to get out?' The answer is I wont. I decided I want to stay here for marshmallow. Of course I could of gotten her out to the surface but she is happier here! With me... and plus, people out there would kill me! So I'd rather not.

I walked out. I was actually feeling happy this time.. not sarcastically or in a insane way but just happy in general! What has gotten into me? A few hours ago I tried killing her and now I'm suddenly back to loving.. My emotions were complex. I kept walking until I went slower and slower then I stopped.

Shatter

(Pov of Microphone)

We went out into the garden to get some flowers for oj. I hope he is feeling better now! {Microphone} "Is this enough?" I held the flowers infront of taco. {Taco} "Yes now let's go."

I sneaked taco into the hotel. I made sure none was around and we came in his room.

{OJ} "Who is this..?" OJ was paranoid. {Taco} "Dont worry oj it's just us!" He was in his bed, facing away from us. {Microphone} "Hey uh we got you some flowers.." I put them on the side. {OJ} "Can you two promise me something?" We stepped a bit closer. {OJ} "Dont go down there anymore."
{Microphone} "But- We cant just leave them down there!" Taco looked at me. {Taco} "Its best if we leave them mic, Either way look what happened to oj."

I guess she was right but.. You know what? Whatever. We said our goodbyes and left.

Now to find apple..

(Pov of paintbrush)

I was quite surprised but there was no point in these. {Lightbulb} "Soo whatcha think?" She felt proud of herself. {Paintbrush} "Its quite shocking really but we dont know who these people are.." she sighed, grabbed the empty papers and showed them to me. {Lightbulb} "She also has these!" I was confused at first but then it hit me. {Paintbrush} "These were made with a UV marker." She was confused. {Lightbulb} "A UV marker? What's that?"