I

CHARACTER CLAIMS

SNAPDRAGON, AURORA - An average teenager, who has an obsession with mythical creatures

An average teenager, who has an obsession with mythical creatures. She listens to Mother Mother, (which I do not own,) and plays on a switch. She has dark blonde hair, which is cut messily, with red tips. She has glasses and contacts, narrow blue/gray eyes and round, plump lips. Her body displays pale skin covered in freckles, and lean, curvy frame. Her voice is usually left without an accent, though you can add your own accent if you so please.
                             •••
GRIFFIN, ELIZEAR - a humanoid creature with black hair, black eyes and hard, blue skin that shimmers like diamonds in the sun. With his deep, rich, baritone voice and tall frame, he is intimidating to many. Elizear has lithe movements and abnormally quiet footing. Not much is known about his kind, except for their name and appearance, the Azael specimen is almost extinct and therefore rare creature, labeled 'dangerous'.

 Not much is known about his kind, except for their name and appearance, the Azael specimen is almost extinct and therefore rare creature, labeled 'dangerous'

Ayy ! Intros finished, I'll begin the next chapter very soon !!

164 words !!