CHAPTER 4.

"Finally, back.. home." Elizear whispered, looking to his right to see a smiling Aurora.
"I'll hit the hay, Eli-Elizear. Tell me if you need anything!"
"Eli's fine, princess." his lips twisted upwards, almond eyes narrowing deviously.
"I- don't call me princess! Beside the fact I work for the queen, I'm not a princess." Aurora stuttered, folding her arms under her chest and closing her eyes with a huff.

"Aurora.." His eyes were flickering from her breasts to her lips, eyes hazy and a hand now to his mouth.
"What? Is there an issue, Eli?" She asked, opening her eyes and following his gaze. "..pervert."
"I'm not a pervert! I swear! It's just, you look so.. how do I put it.."
"Sexy? Breedable? Domina-"
"Submissive." His rich, clear voice gave a mass effect, he stepped closer to Aurora, rested a hand on her shoulder, and menacingly whispered in her ear, "If you want to be bred that badly, Aurora, please, tell me. I can and will please you like nothing else."

And with that, he walked off, raising an innocent hand. "Only if ya want me to, though, princess."

He left Aurora breathless. She blinked and said to no one in specific; "I think I'll go to sleep."

AN: sorry this was such a short chapter !! hopefully the spice makes up for the length 😵‍💫