Yadier Molina Imagine/ STL ~ Requested

Requested for @kannlees

Yadier and I just recently established a relationship a year ago and the team loved us to be together and I'm the athlete trainer in the cardinals team and I been with the team since 2017. Today we are going to the stadium early we woke up super early and got ready. "Kannlee are you ready to go" Yadi said. I put my shoes on and I said "yea I'm ready to go." I went downstairs and I got my things then we left the house. We stop at McDonald's to get some breakfast that's on our way to the stadium. We got to the stadium we went our separate ways. I work with few players who are still injured. The Cardinals are playing against the Cubs at 7. Few hours later the game has started we're watching the game from the bench. The game is intense game they're going back and forth. They been doing good until bottom of 6th inning Yadier got super hurt. We run out of the field towards him. We checked out on him and every time we touched him he whines. Yadier wanted to stay in the game but we told he couldn't do it cause he's in a lot of pain. We convinced him to come out of the game and he agreed to come out of the game. We put him a room so I can check on him. While I checking on him Yadier was looking at me and I said "what" and he said "nothing." I continue working on him and he continue looking at me. "What" I said and he said "nothing" "you keep looking at me for while" I told him. "Because you're beautiful smart and intelligent person I ever met and I'm so grateful for having you" Yadier said I started crying and I said "I love you" " I love you too" he said. We kissed and went back to work. The next day he went out to the field to play baseball after he got hit by pitch.