𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 1|𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Third Pov

The boys and Lacey from Minnesota arrive in LA as Kelly Wainwright was showing them around

"Welcome to Palm Woods. Home of the famous," Kelly Wainwright said smiling.

Mrs. Knight touch a palm tree. "That's the first palm tree I ever touch."

They all smile.

Kelly smile. "Every year, kids and parents from all over the world come here looking for fame in TV, movies and music."

"Oh, hey. There's that funny kid from the juice box commercials," Kendall pointed out with a smile.

"I just want my childhood back!" The boy yells.

His mother pulled him up the steps. "Tyler let's go."

Kelly started to talk again. "Okay. You five are gonna love it here. The rooms are clean and you're close to the studio."

Lacey smiles as she looks around in the lobby.

"And there is an amazing pool," Kelly said.

The boys drops their bags on the ground and rushes. Lacey roll her eyes fondly at those boys.

"I'm sorry about them, Kelly," Lacey said softly.

"It's okay Lacey. You can join them," Kelly said smiling.

Lacey smile and nodded. Lacey walks out and chuckles softly already see the boys relaxing and walk over to them and sat down on Logan's lawn chair.

"We're so not in Minnesota," James said as he was relaxing.

Logan lifts his head up and pretends to be confused. "Uh, Minni who?"

They chuckle.

Kendall sat up and smiles. "What can I say? You guys were right? And we have Lacee here with us too."

The other three boys smile at Lacey who smiles back.

Suddenly a girl name Camille came over and slaps Kendall in the face. "How dare you! What we had was real! But you threw it away for Trish! I never wanna see you again, Troy! Never!"

Then she ran away screaming and crying.

The five just exchanged confused looks on what happened.

"What just happened?" Kendall asked.

"You new guys and girl just met Camille, Palm Woods method actress drama queen," the can spoke to the boys and the girl as Kendall open it as a boy stood up. "The name's Tyler. You may seen me acting on various juice box commercials. Only, I don't wanna be an actor. I wanna be a kid," He told them. His mom begins to yell for him. "Oh, hide me," He told them, crunching back in the can as Kendall listen and putting the top back on.