𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 4|𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛

Third Pov

It was early in the morning and the boys were walking to the  seats tired at the pool.

"Five hours a day," Logan said tiredly while carrying a bag.

"Seven hours of harmony," Carlos complains tiredly.

"I sweated through 14 bandanas," James said.

"Thank goodness we can escape the stresses of Hollywood at the amazing Palm Woods pool," Kendall said as they four relax on the chairs.

When they left early, Lacey was already up and dress and headed off to Rocque Records to work on her song with Gustavo.

Suddenly bell ringing.

"What's this? I didn't order extras," the woman said as she walks up to them.

"We live here. This is our pool," Kendall said.

"No, this is the set for the Sexy Dog dog food commercial starring Lightning, the Tv wonder dog," the woman director said annoyed.

The boys look at Lighting and wave at him. "Hey, Lightning."

Lighting barks while waving back.

"Strike the boys!" The woman director shouts in the headset then left.

All the helpers are moving the boys as the boys starts to shout. They were place on the chairs in the lobby as the helpers left.

Kendall smiles. "Well, at least we can recharge in the stylish Palm Woods lobby."

The others chuckles with a smile.

Mr. Bitters comes over with a fake smile. "Ah, the four hockey players from Minnesota. Lacey was very nice to give me a coffee."

The boys chuckles softly knowing that Lacey is always sweet to the adults.

Then they look at Mr. Bitters as he had a stick in his hand.

"I'm not getting a friendly vibe," Logan whisper to the others.

The other three nodded agreeing.

Mr. Bitters points the stick at the signs. "No loitering in the lobby after 9:00. Oh, look at the time. 9:01. "

The boys were at their apartment sitting on the couch.

"Then there's the gracious interior of our very own apartment, 2J," Kendall said while looking around their apartment.

"This place is horrible," Carlos and Logan chorused.

After they said that, the couch legs broke as the boys look annoyed.

🎤♫🎤

The boys were in the lobby and standing in front of the desk.

Kendall press the bell so many times with a amusing smirk as the other three laugh.

"What?" Mr. Bitters ask as he was coming out of his office.

Kendall kept dinging the bell.

Mr. Bitters took the bell away while holding his food in his hand. "I'm busy!"

Kendall gave Mr. Bitters a fake smile. "We'd like a nicer apartment, please."

"How come everyone else gets one of those cool apartments?" James asked as Kendall points at the board.

"And ours is a big time dump?" Carlos asked.

"2J a dump?" Mr. Bitters asked.

Spits of food hits Kendall, Carlos and Logan in the face which made the three look disgust.