Collective Consciousness

Somewhere far from the kingdom of the there-estize kingdom, a man dressed in a suit and tie was walking on a giant metal creature confused about his whereabouts.

He wondered why he is alive since Raiden has already ripped his heart and crushed it with his hands, killing him completely, yet he is still in one piece and the metal gear he is controlling is still as good as ever.

He wondered If the battle even occurred or was it just his imagination, but the memory is so true that there is no way that he could've just imagined all that scenario.

As the man is confused, he is figuring out a way to go back to his place to work things out on this phenomenal event he got himself into.

He tried to start the metal gear engine but the metal gear didn't start, it must be broken or something. He tried calling a rescue team or members of the desperados to get him out of this unknown place he is on.

He tried calling again in the hopes of finally someone answering, but the ringing still keeps on running. Seems he should just walk his way out of it.

But then someone finally answered.

He was in relief that someone finally picked up the phone. The man then said this to the person he is talking to.

"Why the hell did you take too long to pick up the phone." The man said.

The next following words that the person behind the phone truly shocked the man.

"Armstrong? You are here as well." Said by the man that seems to know who he is.

"Monsoon? It's surprising to hear your voice. Is this pre-recorded? Can someone even hear me?" The man said.

"I believe you are confused about this situation. I will tell you everything that you don't understand, senator Armstrong." Said by the man named monsoon.

"What? What are you even saying, and why the hell are you alive. Pretty sure your already minced meat once they got there." Armstrong said.

"Tell me your coordinates, we will try and bring you back here." Said by monsoon.

"I will tell you my coordinates and when you get here you need to explain to me why the hell you are alive." Said Armstrong.

"Understood, senator."

---

The Carne Village....

Lupis went to Carne village together with Sam. They debated whether who will join them on their journey to Carne village and picking Jetstream seems more probable than sundowner.

Lupis began greeting one of her friends Enni making them jump and pull out her guards' sword, however, everything was all resolved by being friendly.

"Whoa there, you almost stab me with that thing." Lupis said as she greeted ennri with a "smile".

"Oh, Lupis San..." Ennri calmed down after seeing that it was just someone she knew.

Timeskip inside the village.....

"Aahhhh.... Finally inside..." Said Lupis stretching her body.

"Lupis San, may I ask. Who is this man you brought with?" Ennri asked while pointing at the man.

"Him? He is someone from nazarick. You can just call him Sam for short." Said Lupis.