[ GINUWINE ] ▹ far from over

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆FOOLISH — ASHANTI↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
FOOLISH — ASHANTI
II

❛ 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐢 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐. )

"Get the fuck out of my office, Terrence! ", I yelled at him as he stood in front of my desk with his nostrils flared and jaw clenched. We had been arguing for what seemed to be months now and honestly, I was over it. He always had to be right about everything even when he was wrong. It immature and quite frankly, a turn off.

He scrunched his face up as he look down at me with vexation, "Who the FUCK  you think you talkin' to, [Y/N]?" The volume in his voice made me jump a little, but I stood my ground nonetheless.

"You, nigga! Now get the hell out before you get me fired", I spat, irritated and tired of going back and forth with him about the same shit every week. He hated that I went out with my friends more than he'd like, meanwhile he was out with his friend all of the time. He always thought that I was out flirting with other men and doing things that I shouldn't. I told him that if he couldn't trust me then he didn't need to be in a relationship with me — yet here he is, popping up at my job trying to cause a scene. Luckily my door and windows were soundproof.

I shuffled a few papers around my desk, trying not to make eye contact with him to let him know I was done with the conversation but he wasn't having it, "Fuck this damn job. I told you to quit months ago and let me take care of you, but you still wanna' work. Now when I'm tryna' talk to you, you wanna' be on some bullshit."

He had been trying to convince me to quit my job for a while and I keep telling him now. He has the money and ability to take care of me, but I've never been to type to put that much trust in a man when it came to my money. I'd rather go out and get it myself. He just couldn't seem to understand that.

"We been talkin'. For hours! I'm done, Terrence", I replied sternly, fed up at this point. He was beginning to drain me emotionally and mentally. I wasn't happy with our relationship anymore and wanted out. For good this time.

He stared at me for a moment before nodding his head as a devious grin began to surface on his face, "Oh you done?" I just nodded, still not looking at him, only seeing him start to walk around the desk and I tensed up. Terrence definitely had a mean streak so there was no telling what he was about to do. He was that unpredictable. Before I could look up to see where he was doing, his hand was around my throat as he lifted me up from the chair, kicking it to the side so that it wheeled elsewhere before backing me into the wall, "You done?! "