NO TITLE FOR THESE HEADCANONS LOL

『』Emma is (mostly) always late for her classes since she's always dreaming about RiDiNg A GIrAFFe.

『』Norman is a neat student (OFC OML-). He's never late to class. His desk is always clean. His locker is always clean. He is ALWaYS clEaN.

『』Ray is a mix of them both ig 😃🔫

『』Gilda is late for class when Emma is late because she's always helping Emma wake up from her GiRaFFe DrEaMs.

『』Don is never late for class. Well, one time he was. But he usually never is for some ReAsOn 😕😕😕.

『』One time Ray was telling Emma she should join a club about science so she could learn where her brain is.

『』Emma got mad because of that, so she Will Smith slapped him.

『』Ray's face was very red after, and he went to the nurse's office to get some IcE for his face.

『』Norman found out about this and thought that those two were just DiFfErEnT ThAn OtHeR PeOPLe aT tHiS ScHooL.

『』One time Emma and Norman both wanted to get elected Class President (fOR SoMe rEaSon).

『』Norman won the election.

『』Emma is sad.

『』Norman told Emma that she didn't even want to be elected Class President; She was just doing that because Norman was.

『』Emma was like "oH oKaY".

Next up issssssssssssssss

More headcanons! 😃😃😃🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰