PROLOGUE

I was walking on the hilly road, it was all hazy just like my life, I thought bitterly.

It's been six months since I came here, but still my heart searches for him.....

His existence was the breath in my life, which got snatched away by one accident

Which killed all my dreams and hopes..........

This was the place we planned to come after our marriage for our honeymoon

Look at the irony I was just alone walking on the roads in shivering cold trying to fulfil his dream of coming here.

I came near the hill top by walking all alone looking at the rising sun, my eyes brimmed again, how much ever I try to tell my heart that he's no more but my adamant hearts search him, remembers him. It became a torment to live but my parents and brother took promise that I will take up my responsibility and take care of myself. Only thinking about them my dead heart reacts or else there's no other thing which makes me react.

That's why my parents decided to fix my marriage with his cousin and they forced me to accept, everything was almost done but last moment, I ran away because there is no other who can take his place or no other who can touch me, only him who has rights on my heart, body and soul.

Remembering his smiles, funny antics, teasing's and most importantly his love for me, was once my solace but now I felt like I was thrown in a dark pit where there was no return.

"VIKRAM" I wailed, it resounded like an echo, which went further away just like him. I fell on my knees and cried my heart out. "Happy birthday" I whispered looking at the sky.

"Hello! girl do you have any suicidal plans" I heard a very familiar voice making my heartbeat grow fast, when I turned back, I was bewildered because he was standing looking annoyingly at me.

"vicky" I immediately flew into his arms, feeling his presence I broke down crying bitterly, but I was pushed harshly on the rocky ground which hurt my elbows but more than that my heart was broken with his behaviour, looking at him I was astounded to find him smirking at me

"If u want a nice time, I can show u but don't play dirty games" he said crudely making me stump.........

Hey guys I came up with a new story!!!!

Hope u guys liked, so tell me ur opinions through comments and let me know.......

So lets see what happens next???who is he exactly, was he really Vikram or somebody else

And I need a small favour, could guys help find a suitable name for heroine it would be great ..........

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😍😁❤️👍👌