Ch 19

NOTE LADIESSSSS

This shit is very long I wanted to make this chapter my favorite chapter cuz ion have one for this book. It might cross 3000 Words or 4000 words, I'm not sure.

YOUR POV

"Toya! Keigo! Hinata! Mika!." I yelled from the kitchen. I made breakfast and was waiting for my most important people to join me.

After five minutes, no one came down. "Fuck this shit." 

Going up the stairs  I opened every door, pulling the covers off of my son and husbands, taking the adorable toddler out of her bed.

I carried her to the tall chair and gave her her breakfast. I went back up stairs and got the three boys out of their beds.

"Get out of bed, you two, did you forget that Hinata and Mika gotta go by the 1-A kids today?" "No... come on bacon bits, get up." 

As I walked out of the bedroom, I was pulled into a hug. "Morning mummy!" "Good morning baby. Did you sleep good?"

I had a conversation with my son as I walked down the stairs to the dining room. "Mika are you enjoying your breakfast?" "Yup!"

"Come on Hinata, let me give you yours." I took a plate from the dish washer and started dishing out Hinata's breakfast.

Bacon and eggs with toast. Pretty simple for a Tuesday morning. It's summer vacation and Keigo has the day off. 

Toya left the LOV and is it a, scarily, dedicated father. I'm not complaining but sometimes, he gets so possessive of Hinata and Mika that I can't get near them.

He'd always say that it's his turn for taking care of the kids. He even went as far as to lock me out the house in order to take over. 

As the two came down the stairs fighting, AGAIN, I got their plates ready. 

"Here you two. And stop fighting. We gotta let these kids ready for when Mina comes for them." 

During the years that went by... We've lost a lot of great heroes (This part is complete FICTION).

Sugar man(Sato), Invisible girl (Toru), Tailman (Ojiro), Grape Rush(Mineta), Anima (Koda)

It scared me because they were the best class I taught. I miss Mineta's pervy remarks, Ojiro's kindness, Koda's little zoo he had in class, Toru's surprises and Sato's baking. 

They had really fucked up deaths. Toru got frozen to death. Ojiro's tail got cut off and then he was stabbed through the heart.

Sato ran out of sugar to fast because he was using too much. Mineta used too many of his balls and none of them grew back in time to save him from death.

And Koda, somehow, disappeared after doing an underground mission

I was actually lost in thought till Mika threw a piece of toast at me. "Mika, don't throw food at your mother."

"Are you ok mom? You look out of it...?" "When did you learn to talk like that? I'm ok baby."

I turned to Mika and took her out of her tall chair. I kissed her on her head and turned to the boys. 

"Get your asses ready." "Ass!" "Damnn..... Don't say that." 

I walked with Mika to her bed room and got her ready for her day. I packed some cute outfits and extra under ware. 

I did her hair in a adorable little puff and put her in a pink one-z. The door bell rang as soon as I was done. 

"I think Mina's here for you sugar."