Announcement

hello. I would like to thank you all for the support and love you have given to this book and me in general. All your comments, vote and views you have given to my books means all to me, which is why it saddens me to announce this.

I will be discontinuing writing here on this account, all the other books/stories that aren't yet published here that I promised to release will be continued to be written on my new writing account which is tagged on my bio for you guys to see. Further explanations are posted on my announcement stream on my profile.

On the happy side though, for the people who have wanted to read 'Obsession', a book idea I had shared years ago, is already published in that account. Although it will be different from the genre/ trope I had first come up that time, this version is for sure better than the first idea and I honestly like it more and I hope you guys will too.

 Although it will be different from the genre/ trope I had first come up that time, this version is for sure better than the first idea and I honestly like it more and I hope you guys will too

that is all, thank you for all the support and love you had given me in this account and I hope you'll still do in my other writing one.

take care byeee <3

mikrokosmos_xy .