~ A Worride and Furious Yoonie ~

Yoongis Pov.

After the tiring day at the Mafia building , I finally got home . It 7:56 pm already and kind of early when I always go home . I entered the house and the first sight that greated me in the living room was Taehyung and Jimin all hugged at Jin hyung who was trying to calm them down from sobbing .

I was confused on why they were sobbing till I noticed that there were marks at there wrist that seems to be hands that are stopping them to move there hands , I middietly got angry at the thought of hurting my baby and make him cry.

I made my way to the spot on the couch were they were sitting and Jimin seemed to notice me turned around and started sobbing more and clinged to me , I sat down and made him sit on lap and started comforting him " Its alright baby , daddys here. Its alright. Your safe , your with daddy now. "

He just nodded but was still sobbing , suddenly the door of the living room opened and came inside Jungkook , Namjoon and Hoseok . Jungkook rushed to Taehyung when he saw him and comforted him , Namjoon go to Jin hyung and hugged him 'cus Jin hyung looked like crying and I was right he just bursted crying when Jimin wailed when I accidentaly touched his wrist .

Hoseok looked so sad and tried to calm down the three males who are crying . I was so confused but just calmed jimin down for the mean time .

A few minutes and they finally calmed down and only hiccups and sniffs could be heard in the room .

Jimin finally looked up at me and I saw sadness , hurt and pain in his eyes and I did not like it. " Minnie everything is fine now , im here now , okay? What happend baby? "

I asked he only looked at Taehyung who also looked at him with the same thing in there eyes , I frowned at that.

Jimin stood up and also Taehyung , they both sit on the other couch so they were facing us . They looked at eachother first and looked at us.

" Okay we are gonna tell you what happend " Taehyung said

We just looked at them waiting for there answer .

~•~•~ Flashback
Jimins Pov.

After what happened at Taemins house we were in the car when we woke up and we were in the car and already in the house .

" We are here Sir " the driver said and I woke up Tae , we thanked the driver and got out of the car and rushed to the house , to the living room where Jin hyung was seated and we rushed to him and hugged him .

He was shocked when we were suddenly burst out sobbing " Hey , hey its fine Minnie and Taetae . Eomma is here , dont cry now . Tell me what happend "

We told Eomma Jin what happend and he was also sad and shocked at that . He calmed ad down and when I heard a car entering the gates , I knew it was Yoongi and that made me cry more .

And when he entered the living room and rushed to me I felt safe but I still could not take off the fact that me and my bestfriend were almost raped.

~•~•~ Present

Yoongis Pov.

After Jimin and Taehyung told us what happend and the fact that they almost got raped made me so angry that I bacame fiourous .

I got up and made my way out of the living room to our room with Jimin being carried by me .

As we got to our room I got the first aid kit and treated his wounds , take him to bath and change his clothes .

After that I laid him down onour bed and cuddle him , he was slowly dozzing out to sleep so I said to him " Dont worry kitten , daddy will handle this bastarted who did this to you and will make him pay . Sleep now my Queen your King is here to keep you safe . Good night petal , I love you Minnie "

He nodded at that and said " Thank you Yoonie and Good night too , I love you too "

With tha he dozed off to sleep , I pecked his lips and stood up the bed and change to my clothes .

I called Namjoon first before I go to sleep " Hi Joon , sorry for inturupting but could you please find the man who almost raped Jimin and Taehyung "

He sighed and answered " Okay , I will but in the morning. You and Jungkook are so overprotective sheesh " I lahghed at that and said " Whatever anyways Good night joon and thank you " he answered me " Anytime bro good night "

And with that he hunged up and I got to bed and spooned Jimin . I turned off the light and fell asleep .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi! I hope you enjoy reading my book , remember to comment and vote.

I purple you 💜

~GlossieM