Detention with them bully free x bully lui x abused shu

Shu pov:

I was cleaning the kitchen as usual when I heard shouting "you little brat, get your ass here now!" My mum wasn't the best but I still love her although she'd get drunk everyday, dad was the worst he would abuse me and cheat on mum and blame me for everything, I went to the living room where mom was, I saw dad with a belt and mum holding me tight.

It's had been 2 hours, I had finally been able to finish cleaning the blood from the floor and my body as I finished I decided to make them dinner since I had nothing else to do, i put the food on the table and went upstairs to hear more screams and shouts I ignored them 'what the point in dealing with them, when nothing gonna change' I thought to myself hoping dad wouldn't come in the room and do what he did to me 2 days ago.

The next day:

I got up early like usual, I showered myself taking the bandages off slowly as they stung as the hot water dripping on top of the cuts, I grabbed the clean bandages rapping them around my eye, arms, neck, stomach,waist and legs, covering them with my long sleeved collar pink shirt with my usual black shirt, I put fishnets on hoping the bandages weren't to noticeable,I also wore a chocker covering most of the bandage on my neck, ready as I could ever be I thought of an excuse 'I fell down the stairs and scared my eye' it's not a bad excuse but it's also not the best.

I looked into the mirror and thought 'I really need to cut my hair,oh well I'll deal with that later' grabbing a black bow and putting it in hair at the back, I put my red and yellow glove on along with my belt that held Spryzen and the launcher , I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my back and packing it's with my diary,books,pencil case and a jacket that was blue-ish yellow with red lines on it.

Before leaving the apartment I said "I love you mom and dad" and started to walk to school.
When I got to rideout I grabbed my jacket out of my bag and put it on, I walked through the corridors to see them, "can today get any worse" I mumbled as I closed the locker door and headed to class, I sat at the back to feel a paper ball hit and I knew who was straight away, they were smirking and it's really boiled my blood, "free de la Hoya and lui Shirasagi can you both just leave me alone please" I said trying to stay calm and hoping they would "how about..no" they smirked more as the teacher turned around saying "Mr de la Hoya,Shirasagi and Kurenai detention now!" I wanted to die at this rate, I'm stuck in detention with them for longer than a hour, I started to pout as there smirk grew bigger.

In detention:

As I sat down, I heard the door lock go 'click', 'great even better' I thought as heard lui start to laugh "well,well cute" lui said all I do was glare as free smirked again "leave me alone will you, you two have got me into enough trouble as it is" I just kept glaring that them when lui grabbed me "so what's under the bandage"free said trying to take off the bandage, I begged him to stop "please..stop" he took the bandage around my eye off as his face just dropped and said "this cut is to deep" as lui turned me around and said "who did this to you and I want the truth,snowflake" his voice went genital but still the sexy voice he heard all the time, I wanted to tell them but I didn't have the courage to say it was my dad but all I did was a simple lie "I fell" lui face seemed to be getting angry causing me to flinch "I said I want the truth" he grabbed my wrist tight as I yelped in pain, free brushed his fingers through my hair as he said "come on snowflake just tell us" I looked down as my bangs covered my crimson eyes "f-fine" I stammered "my father abuses me" I felt tears going down my cheeks making them puffy and red as I continued "my mum drinks and holds me back as my dad hits me" I finally said and as I collapsed to the floor sobbing as free and lui grabbed me in a comfort way, they hugged me tight "let it all out" free said as I just sobbed and sobbed till I fell asleep in there arms.

The next day:

I woke up to see that I wasn't in my apartment, the room was a mixture of yellow and blue, I heard the door noble open to see lui and free, they walked over to me and asked me if I was alright, I gave a slight nod as lui said "don't worry about your parents, your dads in prison for child abuse and your moms down stairs" I wanted to ask to go see her but before I could free started to play with my hair and said  "no one will hurt you I promise" as lui said " yeah, nobody will hurt our little bunny~" I started to turn every shade of red "we love you, snowflake~❤️" both of them said as I started to whisper "I..love..you..guys..too~❤️"

                            The end

I hope y'all enjoyed it 💝