(Meeting The Hyuga Family)

Next morning Naruto wake up . He eats his favourite ramen and got dressed up and leaves his house and went towards the village. When he was going there he saw that people were glaring at him but more anger was shown in their eyes .

Naruto stopped at a shop and was sawing some mask then the shop keeper come towards him and kicked him from the front of the shop.

Naruto said 'oye what was that for . I didn't do anything. The shopkeeper angrily said 'you demon brat want are you doing in front of my shop. Naruto got sad but slowly said ' I was just looking at the masks. The shop take the mask broked it and throw towards the boy's face . Some pieces of the mask scratched Naruto's face . When some more larger pieces were coming towards his face . He saw a man comes in front of him and catch all the piece with his one hand in just a second. Naruto saw in amusement and thought ' Awesome I didn't even saw him coming , his hands were moving so fast. As Naruto saw in amusement . The shop keeper speak

He said with a nervous voice ' Hiashi-sama , why are you-- . He was cut of by Hiashi . Hiashi angrily said ' What were you doing to a little boy. I saw that he did not do anything but you without any reason started hurting him . When the shop keeper tried to blame Naruto Hiashi activated his byakugan and scared the shit out of the shop keeper.

He then looked towards the boy and was surprised to saw that his wounds were already healed. Naruto with nervousness and little scared said ' Th- Thank you for helping me Hiashi-Sama . The man was impressed by Naruto's politeness and smile at him . Naruto saw him smiling and gave him his million wat smile. Naruto was looking like there was lights coming from behind him . The villagers along with Hiashi even the shop keeper thought ' Cute ! . He is looking like a angel. But they got out of their thoughts by the shop keeper who was about about punch Naruto while saying ' you damn brat don't get cocky' .

Hiashi then activated his byakugan and started realising his KI that brought shopkeeper to on his knees . Then after making the Shop keeper almost piss his pants they leaved the area . When they going through the town naruto was looking towards hiashi . Hiashi finally breaked the silence and said ' Do you want to say anything? ' Then Naruto said with stars in his eyes ' You were so cool Hiashi-sama as expected from the clan leader of the mighty hyuga clan. Hiashi just smirked but Naruto again spoke ' Umm … Why you helped me back there no body else helped me they just watched me suffering ' with that Naruto bright face turned into a sad one. Hiashi smiled and said ' Well it was just that you also helped my daughter yesterday and as an apology for my clan members rude behaviour , besides it is always right to help a little boy from people who can't even understand the difference between kunai and herbs ' Hiashi also thought that '' This child is very polite , he know how to talk to people with respect and also he know that I am the clan leader , he is smart for age his'' .  He then see his eyes with stars and thought  ' Well I guess he is still a child afterall'' After hearing hiashi words Naruto just smiled and with tears eyes because he was the first after hokage and Ichiraku , Ayane who thought him as a child not any demon or trouble maker. He then just hugged Hiashi onto his legs and said ' Th-thank you' Hiashi just smiled at the boy embarrs him . While looking at them at them a woman comes to them with a camera click their picture and said ' Kawaii! . Hearing that both look towards where the voice was came from saw . She 
was his wife Hitomi hyuga ( I didn't find her name so I named sorry, Yeah she alive but have a disease , also Hiashi is nice but have to act cold because of his position) . When he saw her ,he quickly got embarrassed and breaked the hug , he regained his posture and said ' Hitomi what are you doing here and why you have the camera ? ' She said ' Well it not regular to see acting soft towards anyone  so I just captured this moment ' . Hiashi sudderd a bit but said normally in his cold voice ' Well anyway , let me Introduce you to the boy , who saved hinata yesterday ' With that Hiashi and Hitomi look towards Naruto and Hitomi smiled . Seeing that Naruto said ' Hello My name is Naruto Uzumaki Nice to meet you beautiful lady ' Hitomi seeing Naruto's word play said ' Oh my , You know how to flatter a lady  huh , Naruto-kun , I am Hitomi Hyuga ' . Naruto after hearing her immediately said ' You know , you have really beautiful eyes, You are the second one who have such caring and loving eyes ' . Hitomi listening to the compliment smiled and said ' so, Who is the first one? . Naruto said ' The first is a girl I meet yesterday She is same age as me but her eyes are so caring and lovely that you can watch them all the time , She also a nice person She also ask to me be her friend . She is first friend I have ever had.' Hitomi and Hiashi looked at Naruto and smiled . Then Hitomi called ' Hinata see , you can come out now ' Then Hinata came in the view from behind the pillar full red in blushing. Naruto see hinata and called ' Oye Hinata how are you , why were you hiding ' Then Hitomi answered ' Naruto-kun , Hinata was afraid that you would hate her or not want to be friends anymore after what happened yesterday ? . Naruto looked confused and said ' why would I do that ?  I think I would do the same to protect  someone cute as Hinata' Naruto said boldly . Hinata got redder than the colour himself. Naruto was always like that he always what is in his heart.  Hiashi expression didn't change at the comment while Hitomi chuckled for sometime and then said ' Oh Naruto you really know how to compliment a girl ' with that Hitomi pulled Naruto towards Hinata and said ' Now Naruto to compliment someone you have to told them at their face ' Naruto with that was about to say again . But when he looked  towards Hinata he saw she was putting her index finger together and was looking at the side . Naruto's face got red then he said while scratching his head ' Hinata you know , you are really cute ' Hearing that hinata got more red and said ' Th-thank y-you' . With that Hitomi came between them and teased Naruto ' Oh you earlier said Hinata was pretty and now you said she is cute huh' With that Naruto got red and said crossing his arms on his face ' No, I D-Didn't mean-- immediately Hitomi said ' So you didn't mean it ' Naruto immediately said in a loud voice forgetting the embarassment ' No, you are wrong, Hinata is really pretty and really cute when see put her fingers together like that , I really mean it ' Hearing that Hitomi chuckled said         ' Oh I see ' . Hinata hearing that got red and was looking at the ground with smoke coming from the top of her head .
Naruto realised what he said and smoke also started coming from his head too. He then just ran away from them started heading in the village . Hiashi just chuckled and Hitomi started laughing. Hiashi said ' Maybe you teased him to much ' Hitomi said ' yeah I think but he is really cute boy and really polite ' Hiashi just nodded . Hitomi said teasing ' I see you were looking really happy while hugging him' Hiashi just said ' I-I don't know what do you mean ' Hitomi said teasing ' I think you are also cute when try to look cold ' Hiashi face turned red and said ' A-Anyway let's go home ' Hitomi chuckled and picked hinata and started heading towards their home . Hinata was thinking about what naruto said then she remembered that Naruto said same thing yesterday . So he really mean it. Hinata at that turned red again. Then we saw Naruto running towards Ichiraku ramen shop . Naruto after eating went towards his house . He entered his house and layed on his bed . He was looking at the celling and recalled today's events and smiled then he went to sleep.