Introductions

18 years ago a beautiful baby girl was born. She was named Roceila. Now she is what you would call the "perfect" child in school; she was beautiful, smart, and for her small frame she was very athletic, but like every other vampire story she was practically a loner. She knew something was off, she had a beating heart, but always doubted it. Even though she was surrounded by smiles she was not entirely sad, but lonely. She lived by herself; she had friends or I guess you could say fans. They were always by her side and she genuinely  had fun with them. She talked to them as if they were her best friends, at least that's what it seemed like. Her two childhood friends Alexia and Lani were always there for her and she for them. Even though she was lonely they were her best friends.
Roceila's pov~
     The library was as quiet, as always. Mostly because there were only a few kids and the librarian here, but there is one thing that is weird today. That dream last night was already horrifying, what could I be forgetting now. Oh well, I'll figure out later. Im in here waiting for Lani and Alexia. It's already been an half and hour now; I expected this from Alexia, but Lani? What they be doing? By now I'm just worried. First Lani is struggling in class, then she actually yells at one of the usual male teasers of hers, now she's late. Something is off with her. I need to know what. It's not that I feel left out, but I feel left out right about now. Oh! There they are.
     "Where have you guys been? It's been like 45 minutes." It's not shock that I'm mad, but they out of breath? "Who are you running from?"
     "Mr.Ely. Lani talked back to him this time." Alexia said inbetween breathes.
     "Again? What are you doing, Lani? What's wrong?" I switched from mad to mother mode.
     "
     One day, as student council president, she was assigned to show a new student around. Waiting didn't take long, since it was school he got there at 7:00ish.  "Hey! Are you the new student? I'm Roceila, the student council president. Nice to meet you." She walked up to a kid that she hadn't seen in her school yet. Especially with the fact that he looked look a little kid lost in the forest.
     "I'm Lyen! Nice to- nice to meet you too." He said, with a smile on his face.
"I'm here to show you around. Oh! And if there is anything you need just come to me. Okay?" She said as she started to drag him around school.
---Time skip ---
Lyen's pov~
We were walking as she started asking me questions. Man was this girl cute. Especially with the odd-ball colored hair and eyes. What a beautiful Crimson, the two look almost alike.
"So, Lyen, what kind of grades do you get?"
"Straight A's"
"So, uhhh. Do you know how to protect yourself?"
"Ummm... No? I don't like violence."
"Okay, do you know why this place looks like a city, but is as empty as if it were abandoned?"
She asks the weirdest of questions, "No. Why?"
"This city, it's not just a city. It's a land of districts. And most of those districts protects those creatures everyone thinks are mythical. In other words vampires, werewolves, mermaids, even dragons. They all actually exist. They're just keeping safe... here." Just by looking at my face you could tell that I had no idea what she just said. She chuckled and said, "The reason why there are barely any people in this area even though the population of this island is more than regular, on an islands anyways, is because more than 80% or so are mythical creatures..."
"Wait, so why are they... here? On some island in the middle of the sea?"
"They are keeping safe. Making sure that they don't die off. Even though they make up more of this island there is still less of them than us. It hurts to know that you are one of the last few of your own species. Wouldn't it?"
"Still. How did they end up here?"
"Actually there's a little story to it, a lengend, if that's what you want to call it? Want to hear it?"
"Sure, you've peaked my interest."
"Long, long ago..."