What To Do

Roceila' s pov~
     What the hell was that?! What am I going to answer back? Oh, Lani where are you when I need you?" Why thank you very much! Your not so bad yourself, handsome. But that was quick, used to it already?"
     "Nah, but like I said I was hit harder not too long ago. Anyways, what does the other tunnel lead to?", "Oh that, that's nothing. Besides I'm not even ready to go in there.", "You mean you haven't gone in there? Why?", "Well, that tunnel has a reputation. Not like the rest, I mean it's pretty and all, but-I mean. It's known as the "Tunnel of Love". A lot of student couples have started and maybe began new chapters of their lives there. I don't want to go when I'm not ready- plus it's just shameful to go in alone."
Lyen's pov~
     "Well, I don't care. I'm new, I didn't know it's shameful to go in alone. What about it Roceila? You gonna let go alone?" It's still here! I don't know what I'm doing! I running away from her, I look back. And she's running right behind me! She's tries her best to tell me not to, but I ignore her. A few minutes later I reach the entrance to the tunnel. It really is beautiful. I wait for her to catch up to me.
     "Just one step and I'm in. You really gonna let me go in alone?", "Like I said:no. Now hurry up and stop joking around before you really go in alone. I won't let you, anyways.", "Oh really?" I started to fall backwards when she started running towards me. She did not stop in time. Let's just say that two seconds later not only was I on the floor, but she was too, and we were inside the "Tunnel of Love". Oh well, that joke did not go as well as planned.
     "I am SO sorry!" She repeated to me for the fifth time. We were sitting on one of the benches inside the tunnel, just talking.
     "What are we still doing in here?", " i don't know. This is all your fault. What am i going to do now?", "Can't you just not tell anyone you came in here?", "No, actually. Anyone who checks will be able to see that we came in together. Our names are engraved in a stone that you past earlier. The tunnel knows who came with who at what time. Also, if they're 'fated' to be together. I don't want to check so I'm gonna just try my best not look at it for now. Anyways while we're in here you want to waste the rest of the school day?", "Sure, why not?"
~Time Skip~
Roceila's pov~
Somehow, it didn't get awkward, in fact I think we both got pretty comfortable. I am going to forget the fact that our names are on that damn stone and not tell anyone at all about it. I am hoping that Lyen doesn't spill anything either. I pretty sure he won't, because if he does I'm gonna open my mouth too. And the both of us talked about pretty personal things. Well, all that's left is tomorrow and the days after. Note the sarcasm.